Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wny

Is Approaching a Waiter and/or Virgin Woman Different than Approaching a Non-Waiter?

5 posts in this topic

Hey,

I've noticed that most advice about approaching women is very similar-something along the lines of being confident, direct, maintaining eye contact, establishing a bit of physical contact, ect.....The thing is, often this advice comes from people (either in real life or on the internet) who are talking about either 1.) Just hooking up or 2.) Not necessarily just hooking up, but having sex pretty early on and seeing where things go from there.

So, my question is this: if you try to approach women like this, will they tend to assume you're looking for sex? Would this be a turn off for waiter and/or virgin women?

I can see how confidence in general is a good thing (it's a good trait in all areas of life), but at the same time I can't 100% figure out how to separate confidence from "player confidence" when approaching a woman. Same with a lot of the other pieces of advice.

Is there a totally different way to go about things if you're hoping to attract waiter/virgin women? Is it the same, but with a tweak? Or am I asking a dumb question and there is no difference? I tend to think it has something to do with "tweaking" the way you go about it, but I'm looking for some input.

I look forward to hearing the responses.

I think the difference between being "good" confident and "player" confident is being friendly, smiley, and having an overall happy demeanor when talking to people.  Happy guys are easier to talk to (from my perspective) because they're, for lack of a better way of putting it, non-threatening.  :)

1 person likes this

Hey,

I've noticed that most advice about approaching women is very similar-something along the lines of being confident, direct, maintaining eye contact, establishing a bit of physical contact, ect.....The thing is, often this advice comes from people (either in real life or on the internet) who are talking about either 1.) Just hooking up or 2.) Not necessarily just hooking up, but having sex pretty early on and seeing where things go from there.

So, my question is this: if you try to approach women like this, will they tend to assume you're looking for sex? Would this be a turn off for waiter and/or virgin women?

Now that I think about it, 'confident, direct, eye contact, and a little bit of physical contact' pretty much exactly describes how my boyfriend first asked me out (and he was generally a pretty socially awkward dude at the time) so... I guess that's indicative that it works even for waiters.  :D

2 people like this

Confident, eye contact, good comunication skills, are certainly not going to be a turn off for a virgin woman. Establishing some physical confidence (particuarly, right away) as well as flirting could be! Really, if you don't want her to think your a player, take her seriously!

My boyfriend and I started courting by hanging out with friends and attending family events. We didn't flirt (we do now, but not right away) we didn't have physical contact (not even a hug) for months, and we spoke of very real things that we wanted out of life as well as personal morals/religious views. Everything varies by individual of course, just communicate and you will find out what works best for you two.

4 people like this

I mean, waiters/virgins don't have huge neon signs across our chests indicating our sexual status or preferences. So if you know a woman is waiting, that means you probably already know her, and should be able to talk with her comfortably.

In general, confidence and friendliness, plus the ability to read the situation, are all you need to approach anyone, male, female, romantic partner, or otherwise.

2 people like this