Guest JDmantel

What was the last film you watched?

49 posts in this topic

Thought there would be something similar already on here, unless I've overlooked it, these types of topics always seem popular. (I've jinxed it now! 0 replies!)  Mine was 'Wall-E'. I cried, 10/10! It's so brilliant, a really sweet film.

Saw that one at the cinema I think, something about a race crash?

Yeah, it has a race crash in the beginning.

I saw Chappie a couple of days ago. If you've watched District 9 and liked it then I recommend this movie :)

1 person likes this

Just in general? Star Wars. A day or two ago. Haven't been to a theater in ages... I kind of miss going. :)

1 person likes this

@Daydreamer  Ooh I really liked District 9. Wish I'd seen it at the cinema. Is Chappie the robot with the guy from Slumdog?

@PhotoGirl Which one? I Saw 'Horns' with Daniel Radcliffe in a big theatre and there was only me in it! Really weird, though I got to sit in the nice seats without paying extra and wasn't disturbed!

Horns is really funny/weird. The characters in that though have been with each other and only each other. That's sweet in parts. Very out there, I think the writer of that is Stephen King's son which gives you some idea of what it's like. Strange, beautiful in parts and very funny. But you gotta like wacky and weird!

A New Hope

My friends that got me into them, a long time ago, taught me to watch them 4,5,6 1,2,3... and, honestly, I can't imagine watching them any other way... I'm not a huge fan of the 1,2,3 anyway, but watch them because I don't like to leave things unfinished.

1 person likes this

I just got back from watching Cinderella in theaters  It was pretty good. My family and I were the only ones in the theater because we saw it late on a Thursday night. lol I love having it to ourselves. One time, my friend and my sister had one to ourselves and we yelled at the screen and sat in weird ways in random rows, etc. It was a lot of fun. lol Things we'd never do if there was even one other person in there. 

2 people like this

@NicoleNova  Cinderella? Is it a remake? And yeah having a cinema to yourself is awesome!

i seldom seat to watch movies butthe last one i watched at home was awsome : think like a man (1 & 2). Think like a man 2 was 2 comic.

@NicoleNova  Cinderella? Is it a remake? And yeah having a cinema to yourself is awesome!

Yeah, it was a real life adaption of the cartoon version

Focus (with Will Smith) in the movie theater and the Little Mermaid on TV (was vising family friends and it was on:D)

Frozen. If we count partially, I watched part of Child's Play on a livestream. The last one I saw in theatres was The Imitation Game.

I seldom find the time to sit down to watch movies.

Fast & Furious 7. It was an amazing film with a tearful ending.

I think the last film I saw in theaters was American Sniper. I plan on seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron when it comes out.