gift uche

Does anyone feel same way?

9 posts in this topic

I'm in a relationship with a guy who's ready to wait with me even if he had pressured me in the past but this is because I didn't really make my stance on waiting till marriage known to him. He's really supportive of my decision but I don't see myself lasting in this relationship, I do things the way I want and how I want ignoring his feelings, naturally I'm not the arrogant type but I realized that relationship seems to me like something I dont really want, I broke up with a guy like that last year because I don't want to continue hurting his feelings, I'm really scared of myself, I love this guy from distance but feel like packing up this relationship already, is this feeling normal, does anyone feel same?

I'm 22

1 person likes this

How long have you been together? How serious is the nature of your relationship? Yes, questioning yourself, him, and your relationship is a natural and important thing while courting. But, if your negative feelings are sticking around after a period of time ( particuarlly, after you have seen each other... I flip flopped back in forth a few times, but after meeting up with my boyfriend I knew things would be okay.) than it may be well worth considering.

Are you scared of being in love and being vulnerable? I'm kind of unclear on why you do not want to be with him.

It sounds like you're not really into him. I have been through this a few times, even with things I initiated. It's better not to string these guys along. I have never regretted breaking things off with someone that I didn't see a future with, and the only regrets I have had is not ending things sooner. 

So, more to your question, I think that feeling is normal. You are not obligated to give your all to every guy that shows interest in you, no matter how sincere they are.

But always doing things how you want, ignoring another's feelings…I don't think that's good. I certainly wouldn't want that done to me 

yeah it's normal u're still Young but if u want an advise stop this relationship as soon as possible before u get stuck in it and suffer useless consequences.

And it's a good thing u've decided to wait instead of givin ur body to a guy with who u do not seem 2 spend ur lifetime.

kisses and take care of u

may God bless u

How long have you been together? How serious is the nature of your relationship? Yes, questioning yourself, him, and your relationship is a natural and important thing while courting. But, if your negative feelings are sticking around after a period of time ( particuarlly, after you have seen each other... I flip flopped back in forth a few times, but after meeting up with my boyfriend I knew things would be okay.) than it may be well worth considering.

1 person likes this

Yes! If you really want to be with him, talk to him about it asap or else the relationship may really fall apart. Delays will only worsen the situation!

Thanks all for your contribution, I talked to him about it and he's willing to help me out of my fears, actually I'm truly scared of been in love and then getting used, I just hope he's as sincere as he sounds pls do put me in your prayers, thanks once again for your replies.

Gift Uche, follow your gut.  22 is still young. No pressure to be in a relationship.