PG1

Does anyone have anything kind of odd that they find attractive about the opposite sex?

58 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

No lips eh? I don't think I've met anyone with no lips, where have you been finding these lipless people? B)

They're everywhere :superwaiter: j/K Very thin lipped, sound better?

The back, the back >"< I like guys with large backs because it makes me feel warm and secured.

Indeed yes. I find braces attractive for some odd and unexplainable reason LOL.

Some men like breasts, and some men like butts. Some favor faces, but I would say what truly intrigues me is a girl who speaks sweetly.

I'm into voices, you see.

2 people like this

I don't happen to find it weird, but I am attracted to women who I believe could kick somebody' ass. I totally think it has to do with wanting a woman that stands up for her family. I want a woman who will protect those kids from kidnappers. A woman who will get in someone's face If they are trying to rip her off.

I could name famous women's names. But I really remember them if they just seem like someone you wouldn't want to mess with. The opposite of a damsel in distress. Action star women. Milla Jovovich in those zombie movies, Sigourney Weaver in "Aliens 2," Sharon Stone in "Total Recall," and Angela Basset in any dog-gone movie.

I am a non violent guy, but I kind of have a look of someone you don't mess with, when I'm not smiling - and it's not like I walk around in public smiling. A woman once said (amongst a group of other women) "@$$@# he looks dangerous, I like 'em dangerous!". I had a crazy beard at the time. Most dangerous 36-year-old-virgin this side of the Mississippi! My look and vibe have got me out of some dangerous situations. So if a woman has the same look, or just gives off that sense, I find it a plus. A kidnapper might think, "Well I aint' trying to snag those kids, cause that woman looks like trouble!

Especially since women don't have the muscle that a man does. Dana Loesch is an example. Like strong, healthy, fighters! 

1 person likes this

There are a few things that i've always found rather attractive about a woman. 

Pale skin is definitely one. I'm not really sure why I find this attractive but I do. 

Freckles! I absolutely love a woman with freckles! The more the merrier. I know some women hate this but I find them immensely attractive. 

Glasses. I love a woman with glasses because I too have glasses and i've always wanted that awkward kiss where out glasses hit and then we smile and laugh afterwards. ;)

I also find a clumsy/ditzy girl attractive. 

Bushy eyebrows. This one is kind of odd and i've never really told anyone about this. Put all that together and she is just amazing! :)