PG1

Does anyone have anything kind of odd that they find attractive about the opposite sex?

58 posts in this topic

@Invincible  haha! I have little or no flexibility so I'm very envious of those that can stretch and bend and yes... numerous positions!

Chalk me up as another lover of women's feet. I know one young woman who has long, slender feet with long, slender toes. It's just so graceful and sexy looking. It comes down to the toes. Stubby toes are kind of bleh, long toes are sensual to me.

Fair skin. I love fair skinned girls. The lighter the better. Tans are a huge turn off for me.

Shoulders. Always a huge turn on for me to see a woman's bare shoulders. I'd prefer to give a woman a shoulder massage than touch her breasts.

1 person likes this

Yes! Freckles aren't a deal breaker but i love a woman with freckles.

Curly hair is also nice on a woman.

After so many crushes I realized, I tend to like really skinny guys.

In the past I always liked short Mexican guys.

I don't know if its a coincidence or what.

I love beautiful, soulful deep eyes.  I once nearly feel in love with a homeless man who I stopped and chatted with.  He had some of the deepest most loving and soulful eyes I have ever seen. I just stood gazing after him after he walked away.  I also have a thing for men with beards, but on the contrary I also love Asian men (who are normally beardless).  I think crouching tiger hidden dragon did that to me.  I love strong wiry Asian men.  They don't even have to be tall even though I'm tall.

1 person likes this

....but on the contrary I also love Asian men ... I love strong wiry Asian men. They don't even have to be tall....

I am with you there. A few years ago (ok, maybe 7 give or take) I crushed on a guy at work who was Asian, and not very tall. I think that's when I also realized that even though I like tall guys, height is not too important to me, because I liked him even though he was kind of short. Normally, I go for tall skinny dark haired dark eyed guys...so, maybe, him having dark eyes and hair, and that he was a tech guy, were the attraction. I like tech guys.

You have a point about eyes too. Sometimes you can just lose yourself. My mom always told me 'the eyes are the windows to the soul'. I know that has an origin, but I don't know what it is, but I find it to be very true.

1 person likes this

I'm not going to list everything that I find attractive in women, but the "strangest" thing off the top of my head is that I find it really attractive when most girls keep their phones in their back pockets, no idea why.

2 people like this

When women have long hair and have it all coming down one shoulder. Don't know why. But I find that very attractive.

2 people like this

For me, braces and a women with long fingers is like the most cutest thing ever.
Lol probably a first on here.

I'm attracted to girls who have that emo/gothic look. The dark clothes, many piercings, and dark/oddly colored hair especially is an eye-catcher for me~ I find them so mysterious.

1 person likes this

Moustache (Without Beard) ! :)))

But I know It doesn't suit all sort of faces ... it looks handsome and sexy on some guys but make some ppl look really bad , but anyway , at the end of the day , when you fall in love with someone , you forget all you fantasies  ;) TRUE love is unpredictable 

1 person likes this

For some reason I think it makes guys look really beautiful and masculine when they're angry and yelling -- bonus points for excessive sweating and fighting back tears.

Or at least I find this attractive in movies. I probably wouldn’t so much in real life unless it was pretend.

Wow, that's an interesting one! Slight dacryphilia? I could imagine being aroused by slightly aggressive passionate expression (as in the fiery latina stereotype) but not so far as anger and yelling. Having it directed at me would be a complete turnoff. Interesting

Here are some examples of what I mean:

Huh. Interesting how people perceive things differently. Thanks for sharing! 

I like some curl to a woman's hair with a splash of freckles. I feel like women who have freckles typically hate them because they are so dominant on their face/body. I think freckles are beautiful.

Wow what a great question… lol the comments are great. And yeah a lot of guys find feet attractive not sure why but it’s quite common.. Anyway, here are the weird things I find attractive or you could say...attractive things I would ideally want in a wife.

Cellulite- I love seeing that on a woman!!! For some reason, I equate it to femininity and naturalness.  It’s Very very attractive.

Pubic hair- Now when I say pubes, I’m talking a full on Chewbacca down there. The more, the better. If I ever get married, in my mind this is one of several factors ( butt, hips or boobs) that separates girls from woman and it means to me full sexual maturity. I know it's really weird in todays day and age...but when the time comes and I get to play down there, I definitely don’t want anything looking prepubescent.

Hands- I always notice a women’s hands! I find this very attractive. Ideally, I like smallish hands and fingers and I love natural, semi long nails! I think this makes a bit of sense…For example, if we are holding hands, I don’t want them to resemble the mechanic that just fixed my car. The first pic has nice hands and the second, I think has nice nails.

7waystoencouragehealthyfingernailgrowth.jpg

nails.jpg

2 people like this

My "different" attraction is that I love when guys are super "veiny."  Since I'm in to fitness, I like muscular guys and I love to see arm veins. Even guys that don't work out or that may be kinda skinny can have them real prominently and I love to look at that. ^_^

@StarGate SG1 Those are some very interesting, and personal attractions that you have. I don't think I have any weird attractions like that, or that personal for that matter but I do enjoy a woman with a cute laugh. Something short in length with a little bit of a higher pitched sound to it. Not sure I explained it very well. I also have a mild attraction to a woman with glasses. My eye sight isn't the best and I never wanted my future children to have to wear glasses, but a woman with glasses is a real turn on for me. 

I think something slightly weird that I've always found attractive was a woman with pale skin and an accent. Doesn't have to be a foreign accent but maybe from another part of the country. 

All that being said, a woman's appearance isn't highly ranked in what I value in a woman. Character will always be what draws me and keeps me with a woman.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2015 at 6:44 PM, samaye said:

I've noticed most women like guys with no lips, but I like guys who have them.

No lips eh? I don't think I've met anyone with no lips, where have you been finding these lipless people? B)

1 person likes this