PG1

Does anyone have anything kind of odd that they find attractive about the opposite sex?

58 posts in this topic

Just for fun...

Is there anything that you'll crush on someone about, something about their looks, or something about what they do or say, that people may think odd/strange/weird?

I'll use me as a 'for instance'...

I like big ears. I don't know why, but I do. I knew it when I was in my teens and I developed a crush on Christopher Gorham... not only because he played a total geek (which I find totally hot) but because he had big ears.

Glasses, too.

I don't know if this was in another thread, or not. I'll go to that, if there is. I was just thinking about how people give me strange looks when I say that I adore big ears on a guy.

3 people like this

omg!!!!! ilov 2 c the "adam's apple" on a guyyyyyyyy

why? i really don' tknow. lol

but it really doesn't matter wether my husband should hav it or not

1 person likes this

I've already said it before, but I'm super attracted to women's feet. Maybe that makes me a freak, but then again many guys are into them too, even if they won't admit it :P

I also find turned-up noses on girls to be really cute too. Like this one:

nose.jpg

I'm attracted (not sexually attracted) to nice noses. I believe that a nose makes or breaks the face, and that it's under appreciated.

Ok, so this is far from a make it or break it thing… but I find it strangely attractive when a guy is left-handed. I know, I know, it's really weird. Rest assured that I wouldn't fall in love with a guy just because of which hand he writes with :P But given that I am left handed, and we're in the minority, it's that factor of "hey, me too!" that gets me. I just think it's cute :)

Right, I'll go hide my weird self in a corner now…

I also find turned-up noses on girls to be really cute too. Like this one:

nose.jpg

Glad to know they're appreciated! I have an upturned nose (my mother called it a ski-jump nose :)) and people often say it makes me look like a little girl. Though to be fair, mine is pretty pronounced - closer to a piggy nose really :P So I can see where they're coming from.

4 people like this

Ok, so this is far from a make it or break it thing… but I find it strangely attractive when a guy is left-handed. I know, I know, it's really weird. Rest assured that I wouldn't fall in love with a guy just because of which hand he writes with :P But given that I am left handed, and we're in the minority, it's that factor of "hey, me too!" that gets me. I just think it's cute :)

Right, I'll go hide my weird self in a corner now…

I think you have a perfectly good reason with 'hey, me too!' to like leftys. :) I don't think it's any weirder than anyone else here.

I have to admit, after reading some of them, my fascination with big ears (also, as you said, not a dealbreaker, but oh so cute) is making me feel weirder by the second. lol

2 people like this

I've already said it before, but I'm super attracted to women's feet. Maybe that makes me a freak, but then again many guys are into them too, even if they won't admit it :P

What, exactly, do you like about women's feet? Anything particular? As you say, I'm not sure it's all that uncommon, but it might be... I really don't know. Actually, I have a small fascination with feet... I like to compare mine with other peoples, especially guys. You know, side by side... because I have tiny feet. It's weirdly fun for me to think 'Hey, I could fit both of my feet into ONE of your shoes!'. I know. Weird.

1 person likes this

I'm attracted (not sexually attracted) to nice noses. I believe that a nose makes or breaks the face, and that it's under appreciated.

Oh, goodness, if that is true I'm in trouble! I think you're kind of right, though. I really don't like my nose, but it fits my face. It's wide and pudgy (at least I think so) however, I do think it suits my face... so I guess that's why I'd never want to change it.

Casually dressed plods around in an oversized T shirt or simular. Enjoys food is a must.

Oh, now that is a relief! lol I love my big Ts to wear around the house... of course, I also love my sweatpants or mens pajama bottoms, and one of my favorite things during the cooler months is my 5 sizes too big (give or take) sweatshirt, that I can fit my whole body into all rolled up. It's the next best thing to being cuddled... I like to think. lol

1 person likes this

I like thin guys. The super-built look that most male actors have going for them is a total turn off to me. My boyfriend actually weighs less than I do...my best friend calls him Twig-Boy.

I also prefer guys to be a little on the short side, because I am pretty short myself. 5'5 - 5'9 is my ideal height range. My boyfriend is 5'9, and he's so much taller than I am that he can rest his chin on top of my head when we're both standing up....

2 people like this

I've noticed most women like guys with no lips, but I like guys who have them.

I just reread my comment and realized it sounded like a joke.

Here is an example of some lips on a gorgeous man:

tom-hardy-could-tom-hardy-really-play-ap

I just reread my comment and realized it sounded like a joke.

Here is an example of some lips on a gorgeous man:

tom-hardy-could-tom-hardy-really-play-ap

He has incredible eyes too. Who is this beautiful man?

1 person likes this

That's Tom Hardy, English actor. As for me, I'm one of the feet guys! It's either a huge turn on or a huge turn off. Each set of feet is like marmite! Noses can be really cute as well. And if a girl has a top lip bigger than her bottom lip... that kills me! Pretty rare but it's so sexy.

2 people like this

What, exactly, do you like about women's feet? Anything particular? As you say, I'm not sure it's all that uncommon, but it might be... I really don't know. Actually, I have a small fascination with feet... I like to compare mine with other peoples, especially guys. You know, side by side... because I have tiny feet. It's weirdly fun for me to think 'Hey, I could fit both of my feet into ONE of your shoes!'. I know. Weird.

Well to avoid having this VDA worthy, I won't be too graphic. But suffice to say that my attraction to them is sexual in nature. It is the most common body part attraction in guys next to the usual stuff like breasts and butts etc. It's hard to explain why. I think it has to do with the cuteness or feminine factor of them, I don't know. Attraction is always difficult to explain. lol

Glad to know they're appreciated! I have an upturned nose (my mother called it a ski-jump nose :)) and people often say it makes me look like a little girl. Though to be fair, mine is pretty pronounced - closer to a piggy nose really :P So I can see where they're coming from.

Indeed :) I always thought upturned noses looked "sleek" and elegant, like anime characters. lol. They really do make a person look especially youthful and innocent.

That's Tom Hardy, English actor. As for me, I'm one of the feet guys! It's either a huge turn on or a huge turn off. Each set of feet is like marmite! Noses can be really cute as well. And if a girl has a top lip bigger than her bottom lip... that kills me! Pretty rare but it's so sexy.

See? I told you guys. lol

omg!!!!! ilov 2 c the "adam's apple" on a guyyyyyyyy

why? i really don' tknow. lol

but it really doesn't matter wether my husband should hav it or not

Yeah, me too.

Very cute.

I have always liked a big, strong nose on a man. Add some chest hair in there, too :)

And I think I like men's hands in the same way that men like women's feet…. :blush:  

2 people like this

Feet are kinda weird. Some do nothing for me and others are really sexy... Apparently it's the most common fetish for guys, even if it weirds some girls out!

But if you go with a guy who likes feet there are plenty of benefits, mainly endless foot massages and shoe shopping! And to be honest some really 'hot' girls can have bad feet and some not so hot girls can have really sexy feet, it's a great leveller.

I also like nice lips and interesting noses, it's not just about the feet! And now i'm going to shut up!!

2 people like this

And I think I like men's hands in the same way that men like women's feet…. :blush:  

I feel that way about long slender fingers on a man.

Yeah me too, not too slender, but longer. My bf has really nice hands, even though he is missing the end of one of his fingers(shop accident), I find them very attractive...

It's a turn on if a guy has his toes painted but it almost never happens. My big thing is hands. If a guy has big hands I know he can hold me tight in his arms with them. If his hands are smaller then mine or about the same size then it weirds me out. But yeah, LOVE big hands.

And lately I've been digging guys with an underbite.

2 people like this

I have a weird thing about forearms and hands, especially the bone that connects the thumb to the hand. I like it when its really pronounced. Always have, and I don't know why, haha.

2 people like this

Flexible girls, the ones that can do the splits and put their foot above their head and they seem to have elastic hamstrings, which I sadly don't! Though I'm sure that's actually a pretty common one.

2 people like this

Flexible girls, the ones that can do the splits and put their foot above their head and they seem to have elastic hamstrings, which I sadly don't! Though I'm sure that's actually a pretty common one.

You like her flexibility just so you can try new positions, don't you? ;)

1 person likes this