maul4014

Favourite decade and format for music?

7 posts in this topic

What is your favourite decade for music? Also, What is your favourite format for music, Tapes, CDs,Digital,Vinyl etc?

Favorite decade for music is the 90s, 2000s, and 2010s, cause that's when most of the stuff I like came out. 

And my favorite format for music is CDs and digital. I like to listen to music on CDs I get at the library, and I listen to music everyday on youtube. I also listen to music I have on my mp3 player (most of it is stuff I ripped off CDs to the computer and then transferred them to my mp3 player).  

1 person likes this

My taste in music is so vast, I don't know how I'd react if I really could only have ONE decade for music. :) However, at this point in time, I'd have to go with either the 20s (with swing music), or the 40s (with the crooners like Sinatra, and the big band). See, I really can't choose just one. :)

My favorite format? Well, I'd have to go with vinyl. It has the best sound, but I have mostly CDs... which I convert to digital.

My first love is classical music but I listen to a lot of other styles too (@ maul4014, Italo-disco included :)).

I grew up on the music of the 80s and the 90s and I listen to any genre of music from that time. I used to listen to songs on radio shows or on tape but I have all of my favourites in digital format now.

1 person likes this

the time is now!!!!!!!!! 

there is so much technology for people to make new interesting sounds now

my favorite format is mp3 because then you can put it into music programs and do whatever you want to it 

Overall I'd have to say the 1970's. That era had some of the best driving music, nothing better than tearing down a dark road blasting Radar Love. Though the 80's were great too, especially Gypsy Queen..

1 person likes this