Boots

Careers

10 posts in this topic

What does everyone do for a job? or going to school for? don't have a job?

1 person likes this

I'm going to school to become an RN, long way to go though, only finishing up pre-reqs to get into a program, but I also work part time as a receptionist.

1 person likes this

I use to work in the art department of a promotional products company, before that I was a production assistant at a newspaper doing ads. A couple of years ago I quit to start over in life, I stay at home and help with my nephews, clean house, and work whenever I can on my art and trying do something with that.

1 person likes this

I am a number cruncher!  :) I am associated with a public accounting firm.

Going back to school this fall (hopefully), for my Masters. :)

1 person likes this

I just finished working as a personal tutor and reader/writer for a homeschooled student with special needs. Hopefully going to be starting a similar job once I get back to Switzerland. As well as that, I'm going back to university in September to study Ancient Greek, Ancient History and History of Religion, which I'm really looking forward to :D

3 people like this

Hopefully going to be starting a similar job once I get back to Switzerland.

WaooO Crystal! You are from Switzerland! :) Awesome! Actually, that's where I have planned to retire. :D Although its on top of my must-visit list but I have never really got a chance to interact with a Swiss national until now! Annnnd I am really amazed at your English language skills... as per the internet not much people there speak anything other than German/French! Would love to know more about your country! I may have an exchange semester coming up during my Masters in Germany, so I can really use some inputs! See you around.  :)

1 person likes this

WaooO Crystal! You are from Switzerland! :) Awesome! Actually, that's where I have planned to retire. :D Although its on top of my must-visit list but I have never really got a chance to interact with a Swiss national until now! Annnnd I am really amazed at your English language skills... as per the internet not much people there speak anything other than German/French! Would love to know more about your country! I may have an exchange semester coming up during my Masters in Germany, so I can really use some inputs! See you around.  :)

Haha, well, I'm actually from New Zealand, hence my English language skills :P but I lived in Switzerland for 14 years and I have the passport, so I'm pretty much Swiss too. Cool to hear you want to visit! It really is a nice place. I'll be happy to tell you about it anytime :)

I am finishing up my bachelors degree in dietetics/nutrition with a minor in psychology.  I am currently exploring the idea of a genetic counselor masters program.

2 people like this