meandmyfaith

fantastic community

17 posts in this topic

hi evrybody, i am so exited about this website i have really been encouraged in these few hours in front of my computer screan. I was not expecting to find a community like that on the net. I am so glad i found it.

To introduce myself briefly, i am 31, Virgin and christian woman. I have chosen to wait until marriage because i really love my God and i want to live a faithful life.

my prayer for each & every one is that u hold on to your commitment as long as possible. Even if we do not know each other i am very glad to be in touch with you all.

God bless you

3 people like this

Hello, Welcome, and God bless!

1 person likes this

Well, thank you for introducing yourself! I hope you come to like it here.

1 person likes this

Hello mam! Glad you are here! This indeed is a very supportive community... well I call it my family! :) See you around!!

1 person likes this

Hi and welcome. Caribbean eh? Not sure but you might be the first from that area. Any nation in particular?

1 person likes this

yeah i think also i'm the one. my island is not even showing on the WTM map :(. Guadeloupe, in the french west indies.

1 person likes this

actually i've already been to French Guiana but never to (the English Guyana). I suppose u're from the English side, aren't you Markb4?

actually i've already been to French Guiana but never to (the English Guyana). I suppose u're from the English side, aren't you Markb4?

Yeah, we're from British Guyana.

1 person likes this