Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eringobragh

One sentence to describe your wedding night

11 posts in this topic

We got married in the morning, which was partly so we would have plenty of energy for afternoon sex. ;)

To describe my wedding AFTERNOON:

It was a beautiful physical moment that symbolized both our marital vows and the culmination of the physical intimacy we had slowly explored prior to our wedding.

Too bad I became extremely sick within an hour or two of that glorious coitus.

5 people like this

One sentence to describe my wedding night..

Romantic, Loving, Hot, Sexual, Lustful, Enjoyable, Exciting, Banging, haha, Experimental, New, Everything i've waited for.  :wub:

8 people like this

Intimate (emotionally and physically), special, emotional, exciting....  :wub:  ^_^  ;)

8 people like this

One Sentence? Bad relationship = bad physical relations. 

That sums it up pretty well. Oh, yeah, and that night seems to set the tone for the marriage too somehow.

The physical reflects the rest of the relationship. I had a long distance relationship and hadn't gotten to spend much time in-person with him. It was a lot like an arranged marriage. Our friends thought we were an awesome match. We emailed and and phone called for three years and seemed a perfect match, but once we got in person, it never worked. So, of course, the physical didn't work either. So, yeah, be careful. One year in person with each other is my guideline. I thought three years of heavy communication and 2 months of in-person time would be enough to know. But, no, it wasn't. Just because you can communicate on the phone, does not mean you can communicate in person. Why that is, I may never know.

Communication, being relaxed around each other, and being able to take direction from each other are VITAL. 

3 people like this

A little awkward, a little painful but very very beautiful, very emotional, and totally worth waiting for.

I would agree that it is critical that you have a lot of communication before that night .

1 person likes this

For some reason I keep picturing the lyrics for that song

"At laaaaaaaast, my looove has come along..."