Wealthyinlove

Hi! I'm new here!

21 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Last night I was feeling so frustrated and fed up, thinking it seems there are no guys out there are willing to wait till marriage, and so I googled: "Are there any guys who wait till marriage to have sex?" which brought me to this site. Wow! There are some amazing guys on here! I was surprised to see that there are even many guys who are waiting for good reasons unrelated to religion. 

I am joining this site because I want the support of a community like this, and from reading many of your experiences, it sounds like this site has been an incredible help, way beyond what I can now imagine, so I'm looking forward seeing what that's like!

I am amazed by many of you who have remained chaste and are now 37, 39! Wow! Way to go, guys! I wish I could say the same. I just didn't have the self control and gave in even when trying quite hard to wait, and then later even decided the Bible didn't actually outright condemn premarital sex in so many words (long story, and I'm happy to talk about that) but I have come back to the commitment to wait. I am now 34 years old and would very much like to meet a wonderful guy who would be willing to wait and not pressure me. (So sad that this is so very rare, even among Christian men.)

So, yes, I am a Christian and my relationship with God is the most important thing to me (to put it very simply). I would love to talk more about that. Happy to see that there are some really interesting faith-related discussions taking place here as well!

I already feel more excited and encouraged about this goal (well, really, way of life), just knowing you all are out there! 

Yay!

5 people like this

Hello and welcome Wealthyinlove :D

I do hope you fine the fellowship you are looking for :) I actually came across this site googling the same thing you did when I lost hope, but now I am fully reasured that there a quite few men who are WTM( waiting till marrage) I hope this site encourages you as well ^_^

See you around

2 people like this

Welcome!! That's pretty much how I ended up here too, haha :) It has been very helpful for me! I'm sure it will be for you as well

1 person likes this

Welcome. It's not easy to be a Christian woman in waiting. I am 26 and I have even told God, I don't know if I can make it to 30. LOL. The struggle is real! 

1 person likes this

Hey... did you notice your profile name actually means "W-I-L"?!! :) Well it fits you perfectly... So many years as a successful waiter, WoW you are in inspiration to us younger folks! :) Welcome to the family! Talk more soon.

1 person likes this