Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWanderingChef

Love!!!

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys am not sure if this has been posted already but what kind of love do you guys believe in?

The one where you see a girl or guy and you instantly fall in love with them?

Or the one where your dating someone and somewhere down the line you relize you love this person and that you want to spend the rest of yourlife with them?

Just curious, Seeflo

1 person likes this

I dont believe in the seeing and falling in love kind. I believe thats called lust.

I definitly believe in as youre getting to know someone goibg through having a crush, likibg them, and hopefully eventually falling in love. :)

1 person likes this

I dont believe in the seeing and falling in love kind. I believe thats called lust.

I definitly believe in as youre getting to know someone goibg through having a crush, likibg them, and hopefully eventually falling in love.

Couldn't have said it better! All that "love at first sight" stuff is definitely lust in my opinion. I think you have to kinda go through the stages like Sally put it.

However, on the love at first sight stuff I have heard of people who just meet and get married a very short time later (like within months) and it works out. I could NEVER see myself doing this lol but I know it works for some people.

I agree with DD and Sally. I believe in love as a process and going through stages. I won't say that I believe "love at first sight" is 100% garbage and/or impossible, but it's pretty darn improbable in my opinion. Well, the only time I think this happens frequently is when you see pictures of celebrities ;) .

I think love is a process too. The idea of "love at first sight", I think, can be equated with lust. Although, I have heard of people (one person comes to mine) who has fallen in love at first sight, and is happily married.

I think love is a process too. The idea of "love at first sight", I think, can be equated with lust. Although, I have heard of people (one person comes to mine) who has fallen in love at first sight, and is happily married.

Chris omg that is soo romantic I've always secretly wished that could happen for me. Several of my coaches I had in hs (who married virgin women and were previous wild, untamed young men) is why they married their wives. They saw and knew. I would begin to daydream...haha

For me it would be a process but I can fall in love pretty quickly so I tend to hold back awhile and try not to let my emotions cloud sound judgement you know

lol personally I've always wanted to meet a girl where me and her just clicked and hit off!!! Like love at first site :rolleyes: But I Wouldnt mind it if it happened the other way :D

1 person likes this

I don't believe in "love at first sight" at all. How can a guy be genuinely in love with me just by looking at me? To me, love is when you know all of a person's faults and all of a person's personal quirks and yet you still love every piece of them. I have autism, ADD...how can a guy tell that just by looking at me and still love me for it? No, sorry, to me love is a process that takes months. I need to know all his "faults" and he needs to know all my "faults" before I can really say I love him and that he loves me.

I dont mean it in the sense that you fall in love instantly but in life I have noticed that when i meet people, certain of them I click with instantly and at times I can look at a person and tell I wont get along with them. Even despite that I try and get along with them and we end up not geling and not getting along. Obviously you have to know a person before you really love them but I meant it in the point where when your getting to know them everything just works magically :lol:

I dont mean it in the sense that you fall in love instantly but in life I have noticed that when i meet people, certain of them I click with instantly and at times I can look at a person and tell I wont get along with them. Even despite that I try and get along with them and we end up not geling and not getting along. Obviously you have to know a person before you really love them but I meant it in the point where when your getting to know them everything just works magically :lol:

Yeah, people definitely click instantly. Most couples I meet say they had an amazing connection the moment they started talking. I think that is quite normal. When two peoples' personalities fit really well together, you find out pretty fast. I have "clicked" immediately with nearly all of my girl friends. My friend Jenna and I were BFF's within the first day of talking to each other, no exaggeration. That was in grade 11. Technically we've known each other since grade 8 but we barely exchanged words until the school trip to NYC. If I can "click" with people I become friends with, then I am sure I can "click" with a guy. But it won't be love.

Yeah, that happens. I've clicked with people, & we've turned-out to be friends for life. & there were other people I met, I just knew that there was something wrong with them...& latter on, it turned-out that there was something wrong. I don't know about love at first sight. But, I do believe in instant connections.

Believe I love at first sight

When you both love each it will be true and we both just click instantly

Love really isn’t either one of those, in my opinion. Sure, I guess they’re part of falling in love, but love, in my opinion, is getting to a point where you would do almost anything (within reason) to make a person happy, and gaining a desire to spend the rest of your life with that person. 

1 person likes this