PG1

Does anyone else day dream...

20 posts in this topic

of eskimo kisses, holding hands, and long talks into the night?

OR, any of those other little simple expressions of romantic love...

:) I do. All of the time.

5 people like this

I daydream a lot too... but only that I have super powers, of a parallel universe... and stuff like that.

4 people like this

Yes. Maybe not the Eskimo kisses so much for me, but I do sometimes think about holding hands, long night talks, cuddling up and watching a good movie together.

2 people like this

As sexually and physically driven as I am, the one thing I day dream the most is meaningful and intimate conversation about the relationship.

3 people like this

Ha ha ha, cought off guard, the usual me times are often the day dreaming times; mostly about my future achievements, my family and also about my loving, trustworthy, Strong faith and romantic future husband🙈... Tjoo I day dream of our openness to each other , playing together , even the approach he would use to propose love to me😠ow am guilty of day dreaming.. But I like coz i don't day dream about anyone I know but some1 that I still have to meet and knowðŸ˜

2 people like this

I day dream quite a bit. Not always about stuff like that but it gets mixed in there with other things like ninja fighting, sword fighting and things like that.

4 people like this

I day dream quite a bit. Not always about stuff like that but it gets mixed in there with other things like ninja fighting, sword fighting and things like that.

Lol, that pretty much sounds like me.  I think about the future in terms of romance somewhat often, but otherwise my daydreams tend to be about action-y stuff like fighting or adventure.

I daydream a lot too... but only that I have super powers, of a parallel universe... and stuff like that.

Lol, that pretty much sounds like me.  I think about the future in terms of romance somewhat often, but otherwise my daydreams tend to be about action-y stuff like fighting or adventure.

Okay, if we're going to expand on into other territories, I'll bite :) Sometimes I'll daydream about either having a hand to hand fight or a deadly shootout to save a girl from an evil former lover who showed his true colors.

Must be a guy thing...plus Raz :P

3 people like this

Okay, if we're going to expand on into other territories, I'll bite :) Sometimes I'll daydream about either having a hand to hand fight or a deadly shootout to save a girl from an evil former lover who showed his true colors.

Must be a guy thing...plus Raz :P

(Raises hand) Me too! It probably is a guy thing.

3 people like this

Can I daydream about watching all he guys sword fight? :)

5 people like this

If only the zombie apocalypse would hit, I could stop daydreaming about it...

1 person likes this

Hey. So far there are 5 of you... wonder if I can get 2 more. lol

(Someone... anyone... has to get this, right? :D)

Can I daydream about watching all he guys sword fight? :)

You can. Though I would win. As the saying goes, "Never bring a sword to a gun fight." ;)

4 people like this

Hey. Any well choreographed scene is fun to watch... weather it's sword fighting, guns, or a Jackie Chan kung fu (etc). Just a thought. :D Princess Bride, Legend of Drunken Master (or anything JC, Jet Li, Chow Yun-fat), any NCIS (etc) scenes are all good examples.

1 person likes this

You can. Though I would win. As the saying goes, "Never bring a sword to a gun fight." ;)

Yes, you could win, but then again I could make you laugh so hard you drop your gun  :) .

1 person likes this

We can all try daydreaming at once and enter into each others' dreams like in the movie Inception. @libs1979 you could be the architect and us 5 the action heroes. You have a ninja, a gun toting Vince, a slayer of dragons (he's promised us the comedy too), an adventure seeking action man (that's Buster Cannon - perhaps he can do the martial arts stuff) and a femme fatal with super powers :).

I don't think this was your original intention in starting this thread, but I like where it's going :D.

PS: Please dress me in black leather with a coat like they wear in The Matrix movies.

4 people like this

I could be the gun-toting redneck. It do like guns. Maybe me and Vince can team up.

1 person likes this

@Dave1985, how could I have missed you? I think I counted myself in as libs1978's 5th "guy" :lol:! Sorry about that  :). I'm sure you and Vince would be a force to reckon with. Ah!...daydreaming is so much fun :).

2 people like this

I like to daydream, but I just realized I've been too busy to do it lately...