Boots

Hi everyone

19 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Im not usually the type that joins forums, but im glad to see some ppl have a mindset like mine. A little bit about myself, Im a 22 year old country kid, never did any drugs, but like to have a few beers and have fun once in a while Politically i lean to conservatively, religiously I don't belong to any religion, I am a Christian with my own beliefs that I wont back down on.  

Looking at this site has giving me some hope, all my friends don't think like I do about waiting. I believe its something special that has to be earned by marriage. lotta women out there that wear that white dress that don't deserve it. ( not just women though, lot of unintelligent guys out there too) Yea I know the world trends changes, but that kinda pressure doesnt change what I believe.

Not to sound mean, but I just have high standards when it comes to meeting women, which is why Im single. I just have a traditional old country mindset that makes me stubborn and closed minded       

1 person likes this

Hello and welcome boots :D

Hope you enjoy this site and find great fellowship :)

God Bless your waiting journey :)

Hello Boots,

Welcome and I am glad you have decided to join our community (WTM)!  I don't think you are close minded or stubborn at all just because you have made a decision to wait.  Its Extraordinary and divine.  

1 person likes this