Benjamin

That is my plan, to wait until after I am married to have sex, I would definitely respect a girl for wanting to wait

26 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm 29 and am still a virgin, and totally inexperienced with the opposite sex". I was raised in a Christian home. My mother was a very outspoken Christian and very active in the church. My salvation experience occurred when I was 14, going through confirmation. I don't remember a time in my life when I didn't trust in Jesus. I have been relax about my faith at times, but for many years have been excited about growing in Christ through Bible study and Church activities. My goals in life, during this life is to continue to be the loving, praying person to all my friends. For myself, to commit the rest of my life to a partner, and jointly share our love, life, and intimacy with the Lord God as the center of our relationship. When my time here on earth is complete, to stand before the Lord and see him smile at me with pleasure! The Lord choosing to save me. My life has not been the same since that day of salvation.

I am a well-educated, I work hard and enjoy it, earn decent. I am a forensic computer analysts. Youll find me to be a determined guy; hard working, but my success springs from a creative nature. I'm deeply devoted to the important people in my life. Id move mountains for friends and family. I enjoy an active lifestyle and during my free time you can find me at the gym, playing tennis, hiking, and I am open to try new adventures. I also really enjoy reading, music, art and movies and live shows. I guess I've bored you enough, I would love to hear from you :)

15 people like this

Hi Benjamin.  Woow. Fellow Christian here as well.  Quick side note... Man Utd or City fan?  And welcome to the club :)

1 person likes this

Benjamin, wow, that was a beautiful introduction! ^_^ Glad to have an other waiter of marriage and follower in Christ!

Hope you enjoy the site and find fellowship here!

If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to get in the field of forensic computer analysis?

2 people like this

Benjamin, wow, that was a beautiful introduction! ^_^ Glad to have an other waiter of marriage and follower in Christ!

Hope you enjoy the site and find fellowship here!

If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to get in the field of forensic computer analysis?

Hi Benjamin.  Woow. Fellow Christian here as well.  Quick side note... Man Utd or City fan?  And welcome to the club :)

Thank you Eugene. I am proud to be a Manchester United fan, how about you?

1 person likes this

Welcome Benjamin, hope you find lots of encouragement here.

By the as you've seen and I'm definitely among that crowd, there's plenty of followers of Christ here.

2 people like this

Welcome Benjamin! God bless you and your family! Happy New Year!

2 people like this

Thank you Eugene. I am proud to be a Manchester United fan, how about you?

Hi 5 Benjamin :D  same.. proud Man Utd fan :)  Pity we had such a bad season last year, but LVG must buy Hummels and another defender in the transfer window.  What do you think?  Defenders and maybe one winger?

Welcome Benjamin, it was a mouthful and encouraging introduction🎌ðŸ‘ðŸ‘.. I salute you for a beautiful choice en mostly to stick to it.. Indeed God will reward u.,Hope u relate and enjoy the site, feel free here. We are many Christians here so one grows in one or two ways✋

1 person likes this

Waitingforcats u r also welcome, as u say u r new too... Hope u enjoy✋

1 person likes this

Welcome Benjamin! You sound awesome! Keep up the good work....p.s. can you tell me where guys like you hang out (or hide)?!! geeeez! LOL

1 person likes this