Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tempest Desh

IDEA: 5 Reactions that GIRLS will have

10 posts in this topic

I like seeing these new articles...but what about one concerning how women react when they find out that the guy they're interested in is waiting till marriage? I mean, we have the typical stereotype of 'guys never wait...or those who do wait never have to go through what us girls who wait do'. I'd personally like to see this situation covered...as it's something I've had to go through, lol.

Good idea!

Us guys should use this thread to brainstorm those reactions, and then I'll compile our conclusions into an article for the main site to go alongside Anna's article on guy reactions.

Here's some reactions I've gotten...

1. What? No...you're joking! You mean, you're like a virgin? For real? Like, you've never had sex?!
  2. Oh wow you must have crazy willpower. I respect that so much.
  3. Wow that's really awesome. I've never met a guy that cared about that.
  4. Worst reaction yet: Well, I don't see how anyone could ever date you and be OK with it. It's just not the same without sex. I mean, have you dated girls that weren't also waiting before? (Me: Uh yeah...several girls, and for years at a time). Her: How could they stand being with you? (My response: Um...because they liked me I guess?! Check please.)
  5. Regretful withdraw of interest: Looks saddened. Downgrades me to friendzone. Asks later about the waiting thing because you can tell it eats at her.
  6. Immediate acceptance and reassurance: "I don't want him [gestures downwards]; I want you."
  7. Shame: Expresses that she wishes she had waited, and that she regrets some of her past.

That's off the top of my head...what about you? What reactions have you gotten?

P.S. I moved your thread here. I think I'm going to make the Help Wanted section of the forums the place for new articles to develop.

Good idea!

Us guys should use this thread to brainstorm those reactions, and then I'll compile our conclusions into an article for the main site to go alongside Anna's article on guy reactions.

Here's some reactions I've gotten...

1. What? No...you're joking! You mean, you're like a virgin? For real? Like, you've never had sex?!
  2. Oh wow you must have crazy willpower. I respect that so much.
  3. Wow that's really awesome. I've never met a guy that cared about that.
  4. Worst reaction yet: Well, I don't see how anyone could ever date you and be OK with it. It's just not the same without sex. I mean, have you dated girls that weren't also waiting before? (Me: Uh yeah...several girls, and for years at a time). Her: How could they stand being with you? (My response: Um...because they liked me I guess?! Check please.)
  5. Regretful withdraw of interest: Looks saddened. Downgrades me to friendzone. Asks later about the waiting thing because you can tell it eats at her.
  6. Immediate acceptance and reassurance: "I don't want him [gestures downwards]; I want you."
  7. Shame: Expresses that she wishes she had waited, and that she regrets some of her past.

That's off the top of my head...what about you? What reactions have you gotten?

P.S. I moved your thread here. I think I'm going to make the Help Wanted section of the forums the place for new articles to develop.

I've gotten a combination of the above plus the "Really?! Imma now going to try and seduce you! Once I have your V-Card, then all your base will belong to me! Muahahahahahahaha" response...usually as they're sitting on my lap and/or stroking my thigh and they don't say most of that (they act it out, covering up with the first response...those snakes-in-the-grass!). When they realize they're getting nowhere, I become sooo passe'...usually these types try and cockblock me from any and all girls (prolly spread rumors that I'm gay or sumfin', *winces*).

Really?! Imma now going to try and seduce you! Once I have your V-Card, then all your base will belong to me! Muahahahahahahaha

:lol:

So we can add "Confident/Seductress" to the list.
When they realize they're getting nowhere, I become sooo passe'...usually these types try and cockblock me from any and all girls (prolly spread rumors that I'm gay or sumfin', *winces*).

:blink: Holy damn. That's like the bitchiest thing I've ever heard. I guess we can add "Vindictive" to the list too. Or maybe that's part of the Confident/Seductress section. B)

Now you might be able to see why exactly non-virgin girls typically turn me off, lol. I guess I really don't have to worry about things getting serious and having to deal with the 'some guy(s) been in/with her THAT way' thingy, LOL...'cause it's never gotten that far between me and a non-waiting girl XD...

Mike-I'm curious how you dated girls who were not waiting until marriage.....were they not virgins when you dated? Were they looking for sex in another relationship after you? I feel like it would be very difficult for me to date a guy who is not waiting, although I guess I did (He had slept with a couple girls he was in relationships with) but was respectful that I wasn't ready. I feel like a lot of guys pressure for that in college. (I'm ending my junior year)

Thats a cool idea you could do what men say too.

Anna already wrote that one! Check it out. It's awesome: The 5 Reactions that Guys Will Have When You Tell Them You’re Waiting

I'm curious how you dated girls who were not waiting until marriage.....were they not virgins when you dated?

Actually it was pretty easy to date them. And yep, I've had a combined...hmm...5 years of dating non-virgins. One 1 year, one 2 year, one 8 month, and then a smattering of girls that I dated for a few months.

I was upfront about my waiting and they didn't balk at it. Looking back, I think they deserved more credit than I gave them for waiting on me. They were all very understanding about it. Only one tried her damnedest to convince me out of it, the rest were just accepting about it (at least outwardly).

Now that I'm older, it's harder to find a girl willing to go without sex because by this age sex has become so casual for them. I think when people are younger they're more open to viewing it as special.

Were they looking for sex in another relationship after you?

Yes. This was, by far, the hardest part about dating non-waiters. You spend all this time waiting with them, to the point where you almost view them as a kind of re-formed virgin...and then you break up and have to watch them go have sex with others, who no doubt enjoyed that they were breaking the dry spell. Excruciating.

I'm sorry but i have to laugh at the reactions you gotten :lol: !!

though I'm sure it wasn't funny for you. i sympathize

on Anna`s article gotten all #s 2,3,and,4 reactions and i no it sucks :(

but i have to say i also get bad reaction from friends when the ask about my sexual experiences and i tell them i waiting (its not exactly i friend builder in high school in the 2011 I'm apparently 1 of few virgin In my very large school) most ask me "so your like a teas? that's not very fair to the guys"....um ...no be moraled dose not make me a teas, thank you and you belittling me on my values is whats not very nice (i didn't actually say that) and I'm sure it's worse for you guy considering guys are kinda judged on the sexual conquests more than girls are. but i most girls i know respect guys that wait more than non virgins (me included)even if there not virgins so dont give up your hopes guys!!

telling someone is always hard weather your a boy or a girl trust me being a girl telling a boy gives a bad reaction 2