ArtsyGal

Dr. Laura Anyone :D

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :D

Have any of you heard of or actively listen to Dr. Laura Schlessinger?

She is an amazing psychotherapist who has a daly talk show on the SiriusXM radio helping people with their problems in relationships, life, health, or how to live a moral life and more! 

If you have not listened to her show, I challenge you to listen to her for a whole week! You will not regret it :)

She also has written many great books for different things we have to deal with in life's journey.

Have any of you read any of them?

I would highly recommend her book "10 Stupid Things Women( or Men if you are a guy ;) ) Do to Mess up Their Lives" for anyone and everyone. Very insightful ^_^

She also has books for betrayal, marriage, stay at home mums, ext!

Hope many of you check out Dr. Laura's show or books, who doesn't want to improve their lives :D

Tehehehe, Now go do the right thing!!  :lol: 

4 people like this

She seems like a really nice lady. Based on some of the videos that are up on youtube she isn't politically correct and I really admire that. :D

Hello everyone :D

Have any of you heard of or actively listen to Dr. Laura Schlessinger?

She is an amazing psychotherapist who has a daly talk show on the SiriusXM radio helping people with their problems in relationships, life, health, or how to live a moral life and more! 

If you have not listened to her show, I challenge you to listen to her for a whole week! You will not regret it :)

She also has written many great books for different things we have to deal with in life's journey.

Have any of you read any of them?

I would highly recommend her book "10 Stupid Things Women( or Men if you are a guy ;) ) Do to Mess up Their Lives" for anyone and everyone. Very insightful ^_^

She also has books for betrayal, marriage, stay at home mums, ext!

Hope many of you check out Dr. Laura's show or books, who doesn't want to improve their lives :D

Tehehehe, Now go do the right thing!!  :lol: 

Very nice post artsy :D

1 person likes this

I wonder if there are any sample recordings of Dr. Laura. I don't have satellite radio. :(

I wonder if there are any sample recordings of Dr. Laura. I don't have satellite radio. :(

YouTube might have clips of things from her. 

1 person likes this

Oh! My bad :b I forgot to post what times Dr. Laura is on!

Dr. Laura, America's #1 Relationship Talk Radio Host

On: SiriusXM Stars Channel 109

Call 1-800-DR LAURA (1-800-375-2872) 11am - 2pm PT

She is on Mon-Fri. and has replays in the evenings and on the weekend during the day :)

You can also read emails of the day and hear some of the show on her website drlaura.com.

1 person likes this