WaitingForSuperman

Greetings and Salutations Everyone!

19 posts in this topic

I never know how to introduce myself in online forums! In person, it comes pretty easy to me, as I can often read the room and people's facial expressions, but online, it's more difficult, because even if I read through some of the topics and get a feel for other community members, there's still a "gray area" of just not knowing what to expect. But here goes...

Choosing a username is one of those things I tend to over think, so keeping with that tradition, here's an explanation for "WaitingForSuperman":

Ok, I think I expected myself to type more, but that's all I've got.  I believe I expended all of my creative energy this morning working on this "Superman" avatar! Sorry, but: HELLO ALL! :D

4 people like this

Welcome! People here are very nice, so no worries. You can make great friends here.  :)

2 people like this

I read your really detailed description of why your avatar is the way it is, and I am mighty impressed. You are awesome.  :)

Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit in great! I pride myself in being bale to read people relatively well too! I actually hate talking on the phone because I don't have instant feedback via facial expressions and body language. I get anxiety and  end up talking at 100 miles per hour in an attempt to end the call. :P The internet is sometimes like that too as I'm light hearted and sometimes it doesn't always translate to the written form as well as I'd like.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Haha! If you were very serious about finding superman, I wish I would have known you earlier! I had a friend who constantly referred to himself as superman. Not sure if he would have been a good match! Maybe! Oh well ;)! Welcome!

Welcome! :) 

Do you also happen to love the song? My friend tells me this is my song. 

I also love Superman. I have lots of Superman/girl stuff, posters, shirts, I made a stepping stone, etc. :P 

1 person likes this

Well it seems Nicole stole my thunder. I was also going to ask you if you'd heard of the Daughtry song. One of my favorites, but then again, many of his songs are. :)

Great meeting you! I hope you find your superman.

1 person likes this

Hello fellow waiters.

I would like to introduce myself.

I am not a Christian, though I believe in God; hopefully I can find non-Christians like me on this website.

It seems like virginity is too rare today.

I consider myself straight edge so I believe in waiting until marriage for sexual intercourse.

I hope to make a deep connection or two on this website if possible.

All the best.

Welcome! :)

Do you also happen to love the song? My friend tells me this is my song. 

I also love Superman. I have lots of Superman/girl stuff, posters, shirts, I made a stepping stone, etc. :P

Hi,

I was aware of this song, but never quite listened to it until now.  I can definitely see why people like it!  Cool song, plus the video is entertaining!

1 person likes this

Be a Superwoman while you wait!

Already done! I do however not wear my cape outside because I don't like to draw too much attention to myself! :lol:

Hello fellow waiters.

I would like to introduce myself.

I am not a Christian, though I believe in God; hopefully I can find non-Christians like me on this website.

It seems like virginity is too rare today.

I consider myself straight edge so I believe in waiting until marriage for sexual intercourse.

I hope to make a deep connection or two on this website if possible.

All the best.

Greetings Frelsun,

Nice to virtually meet you.  I think it's an interesting dynamic that you're looking for non-Christian waiters.  Out of pure curiousity, I suppose I am too. :)

I'll agree with you that virginity seems rare these days, and I do think for the most part it is around the globe.  As everyone is "modernizing" part of that is opening up and becoming more "worldly" and that "worldliness" seems to include sex, and a lot of it, with multiple partners.  This is one of the reasons I have a special appreciation for those that do wait, because it's not easy, especially when there's societal and peer pressure encouraging you to do otherwise.

But again: Welcome, and I look forward to interacting with you on the forum!