LiveToRide

Deleted

8 posts in this topic

Short of continuing to keep up my dashing good looks Ive been trying to learn more about the world in general.

Simple things like how to cook, house repairs, and other things. Just to keep myself useful in a future relationship.

4 people like this

Yes, I do some things. I have always eaten kind of healthy, but over the past few years I have kicked it up a few notches. For my own health, but also because I want to be healthy for him. I struggle with my weight (tied in with another thread I saw here, is that I worry that my belly isn't sexy enough because of my pudge) and I struggle with fatigue. I, also, do litle things like just praying for him.

Whenever I see a potential moral issue, I try and choose what side I feel righteous. If it's something as small as my decision to not consume alcohol or use other illicit substances, or something huge as my veganism, I want to continually be the best person I can be, for others, not for myself.

I want to be a rock for her. I want to be able to stand tall and proud while being an outsider, so she knows she can, too. I'm making myself into the kind of person she can brave a mad, mad world with.

And no tattoos either - I want our intimacy to be pure intimacy and vulnerability, with no edits to our God-given bodies.

Oh, and waiting until marriage!!!!!

4 people like this

On my list: Pass my courses, Get a degree, Get a job/internship, Lose Weight, Try to look hot (through some miracle).

Not sure how many of these I'm actually succeeding in.

2 people like this

The following are things that I'm doing for God and myself, but will help in marriage as well:

- Growing spiritually

- Getting stronger/weightlifting

- Learning to be less selfish (not easy for an only child lol)

- Moving up in my career

- Learning how to manage money better

- Cooking

- WTM!!!