Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtsyGal

Has marriage affected your worship of The Lord?

4 posts in this topic

Hello :)

Now that you have been married, has your worship of your faith changed?

Has it gotten stronger, pulled you away?

I understand that each couple will be different. Any insight or advise that you have about your experiences would be lovely :)

Thank-you in advance for post :)

8 people like this

Hello!

This is going to be a bit of a strange answer since my husband and I are actually Muslims! However to answer your question, it has definitely strengthened our faith.

Both of us had decided at a young age to give ourselves towards humanity and service towards God, so we spend a lot of time volunteering together in mosque, and because of our busy lives, that time running  and developing programs becomes our 'together time', where we are working together for a big purpose - it's very fulfilling, and if you have good communication, you can make a big impact together! 

We also enjoy discussing our relationship with our Lord with each other, which I think strengthens our faith and also strengthens our relationship with each other ! 

I have to say - the only thing better than praying and serving is praying and serving together :) 

5 people like this

On 09/08/2016 at 4:34 PM, Selina said:

Hello!

This is going to be a bit of a strange answer since my husband and I are actually Muslims! However to answer your question, it has definitely strengthened our faith.

Both of us had decided at a young age to give ourselves towards humanity and service towards God, so we spend a lot of time volunteering together in mosque, and because of our busy lives, that time running  and developing programs becomes our 'together time', where we are working together for a big purpose - it's very fulfilling, and if you have good communication, you can make a big impact together! 

We also enjoy discussing our relationship with our Lord with each other, which I think strengthens our faith and also strengthens our relationship with each other ! 

I have to say - the only thing better than praying and serving is praying and serving together :) 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo very much for your deep and inspiring answer Selina!!! Wow:! That's awesome !!! You're an inspiration for me and that's beautiful to see how you and your husband can both serve God and the others together. I do want to experiment that! That's truly awesome! Thank you again for sharing !

1 person likes this