Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phoenix25

Introductions

17 posts in this topic

I'm a 24 year old man, will be 25 in a couple of months. I am a college graduate with a four-year business degree. My favorite television series is Once Upon a Time because I love fairy tales. 

I'm waiting until marriage and I am sincerely and completely serious about it. I expect my future bride to be doing the same, waiting until marriage and have never engaged in fornication.

I haven't had an easy life and much of my life has been rather difficult. I have been a victim of serious bullying in the distant past but it does leave scars that time haven't healed. I have never had a single friend in my entire life. I have a stammer which is the main reason why I've never had friends and also why I never had any sort of girlfriend. 

In this modern age where fornication and promiscuity is so common, sometimes it feels as though finding a suitable match that's also waiting until marriage would be like winning the lottery. I will always hold out for my dream girl and never break my vow. 

I thought I would join the forum since I'm waiting until marriage.

6 people like this

Hello Phoenix, and welcome to our happy band of waiters :)

Hope you enjoy this site to the fullest!

P.s. People who stutter have a very high IQ and a lot of the famous people ,like inventors, in history had a stutter. Who knows, maybe you will be someone who is recorded in history as well ^_^

2 people like this

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced in the past, but this is a very supportive community. You can definitely make friends here!  :)

Welcome! I know life has been hard on you but we're here to support each other. We all would love to be your friend! :)

Welcome, with blessings. You can make friends if you want to, especially here:) It's a great place to just come and be yourself. Welcome!

Welcome Phoenix!!! It can be tough to seem like the only one out there but you're among friends and like minds here,

Welcome to the site! I am sorry you had to deal with what you went through and I can sympathize with it. You're in safe hands here.