ArtsyGal

Gamer Girls, Hot or Not??

34 posts in this topic

Gamer Girls or girls who play video games?

The latter.

I just thought of a stupid pick-up line: "Hey. I'm looking for a co-op partner in the game of life and there's one slot open. Want to party up?"

*facepalm*

4 people like this

See I feel like if I play video games it just sucks up all my time. They're SOOOOOO so addicting. It's early morning then you start playing and all of a sudden it's night time. Then you go to lay down and close your eyes and all you see is scenes from the game. Lol. For me I need the minute to minute stimulation like with racing games otherwise it loses my attention. Halo's dumb because I'm terrible with direction, final fantasy and WoW are fun because I like chatting with everyone LOL, Sims is cool, kingdom hearts, Portal, can't handle gta it's weird that you do everything you're taught not to do, donkey kong is fun, cod is whatever. A lot of the wii games seem cool. But yeah, I'd rather be watching tv because I feel like that's more social same with reading internet articles if Im doing media stuff. I used to think gamer guys were attractive now it's kind of a turnoff, and I'd rather a guy be obsessed with something like music.

1 person likes this

See I feel like if I play video games it just sucks up all my time. They're SOOOOOO so addicting. It's early morning then you start playing and all of a sudden it's night time. Then you go to lay down and close your eyes and all you see is scenes from the game. Lol. For me I need the minute to minute stimulation like with racing games otherwise it loses my attention. Halo's dumb because I'm terrible with direction, final fantasy and WoW are fun because I like chatting with everyone LOL, Sims is cool, kingdom hearts, Portal, can't handle gta it's weird that you do everything you're taught not to do, donkey kong is fun, cod is whatever. A lot of the wii games seem cool. But yeah, I'd rather be watching tv because I feel like that's more social same with reading internet articles if Im doing media stuff. I used to think gamer guys were attractive now it's kind of a turnoff, and I'd rather a guy be obsessed with something like music.

I remember when I was in college one of my friends also loved the Sims.  My college friend Lana, used to tell me that she was going to take care of her "giga people" and run off to her dorm room to play the Sims.  The "giga people" is for those of you young whipper snappers that missed the whole "giga pets" craze of the early 90's.  ;)

1 person likes this

I remember when I was in college one of my friends also loved the Sims.  My college friend Lana, used to tell me that she was going to take care of her "giga people" and run off to her dorm room to play the Sims.  The "giga people" is for those of you young whipper snappers that missed the whole "giga pets" craze of the early 90's.  ;)

Hahahaha!! Giga Pets! Brings back old memories  :P

Man, now I feel old for knowing and playing with one!  ;)

3 people like this

Hello men :)

A lot of you enjoy video games. What do you think of female gamers? 

Bonus, female gamers who wait? Is casual gaming cute, hardcore gaming hot?

What is your opinion?

Well, I also find gamer girls attractive. I think playing video games together could count as a bonding experience (I can be Mario and she can be Peach or Toad or whoever as we storm the castle lol). On the other hand,  if she were into board games (like chess) that would be equally as enjoyable and fun :)

1 person likes this

I won't lie, I used to game pretty hardcore. I had an Xbox live account with about fifty thousand Gamerscore. I would play games so much I would feel guilty and pretend to sleep so my parents wouldn't be upset. I sold my Xbox 360 to my brother last year for ten dollars, and honestly I'm indifferent towards video games now. If a I met a girl who was a gamer I wouldn't mind. I would play them with her but I would like to have priority over video games. I would also enjoy doing other stuff besides video games.

I don't play video games as much as I used to, so having a gamer girl isn't very important to me.  It's cute, though.  :P

Depends on the person, but for me it absolutely is. My girlfriend and I are both into the same games and so it is a great way for us to spend time together. I think a majority of guys would say yes, especially younger guys.

1 person likes this