Guest ragtagandbobtail

Staring...

10 posts in this topic

Men, when is a time you will stare at a woman?

I’m not talking about looking away when she looks at you and being shy; I’m talking about keeping eye contact when she catches you staring at her LOL!

When would this occur? Would you stare because you’re interested, disgusted, NEVER, etc?

Unfortunately I quite often catch myself staring at girls that are wearing far too little, or haven't thought about their body shape when they chose their outfit.

It's not like I'm attracted or anything to her, more that it's difficult to look away from a car crash!

Of course, there are some women with such beauty that it's hard not to stare, but I find it easier to resist that for some reason.

1 person likes this

But you would keep holding eye contact with them if they turned and saw you staring at them because you thought they looked bad? Isn't that when you usually look away LMAO?

But you would keep holding eye contact with them if they turned and saw you staring at them because you thought they looked bad? Isn't that when you usually look away LMAO?

Haha yeah I'd look away as quick as I could..but then sometimes you get caught staring and all you can do is kinda smile in embarrassment, which probably gives them even more of the wrong idea!

To be perfectly honest, I don't think I've ever been caught staring. It's all about using peripheral vision and I am a master ninja in that art :P But try not to stare on purpose unless I'm admiring her beauty in a non-sexual way.  Usually when I stare, it's out of hormone driven impulse which again, I try not to do because I think it's disrespectful.

1 person likes this

Haha yeah I'd look away as quick as I could..but then sometimes you get caught staring and all you can do is kinda smile in embarrassment, which probably gives them even more of the wrong idea!

ROFL true!

To be perfectly honest, I don't think I've ever been caught staring. It's all about using peripheral vision and I am a master ninja in that art :P But try not to stare on purpose unless I'm admiring her beauty in a non-sexual way.  Usually when I stare, it's out of hormone driven impulse which again, I try not to do because I think it's disrespectful.

LOL mastering peripheral vision, eh? But let's say the girl liked you and you liked her... would you hold the stare or would you look away?

LOL mastering peripheral vision, eh? But let's say the girl liked you and you liked her... would you hold the stare or would you look away?

Probably hold the stare. Whenever I make eye contact with anyone, I naturally smile.

1 person likes this

Eye contact can be very intimate. I think it can be beautiful, and a lot of information is exchanged.

1 person likes this

Probably hold the stare. Whenever I make eye contact with anyone, I naturally smile.

Okay, this helps me, thanks :D.

Eye contact can be very intimate. I think it can be beautiful, and a lot of information is exchanged.

I agree! But it's definitely something that you can get mixed signals from.

Hmmm, is that a confidence thing? :) I wish I could do that. I tend to get all squirmy, look away real quick, etc. ESPECIALLY when I am attracted to a guy. I try to smile, but I think it probably comes across as one of those smiles that would make you think 'Oh crap, she's crazy. One day you're going to see her face in the news. Best to stay away from that one!' lol... OK, maybe not THAT bad, but I'm guessing it's pretty bad.

2 people like this