ArialAlexis

New Member, saying Hi!

18 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone! :)

My name is Arial Alexis, I am 19, and I am waiting until marriage. I can't believe I am just now finding this site, I've been an online outreacher for 5 years and you would think this site would have been high on my visit list, but even though I am just now finding it, I am so excited to be here. I am a published author, and am currently writing an ebook about my experience waiting. I hope to get to know everyone.

2 people like this

Hello and welcome :D

Glad to have an other fellow waiter here and can't wait to read what posts you make! :D

If it is not asking to much information, what is the title of your book/s?

Welcome, Arial! I love your name as the Little Mermaid was my favorite as a kid. lol Though yours is spelled differently, I believe.

Anyway, glad you found the site. :)

Welcome! This is a great place. So nice to find other waiters, and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

1 person likes this

Nice to meet you, Arial.  :) That's really neat that you are a writer! I am a writer and researcher by profession (not journalism), but I also do a lot of fiction writing in my spare time. I am happy to make your acquaintance.

Welcome, Friend. Enjoy the site, and so glad you found it. I'm in a similar boat: I thought I would have found this longgggg ago, but I guess there is a Divine Plan which orchestrates in surprising ways sometimes:) Also, I'm a writer too! Have published 4 eBooks, and I'd *love* to know about yours if you ever want to share. I'm sure we all would. Blessings and Welcome to you! ~ Noga

Welcome! I'm not on here much but I hope you will be because it's awesome here and it gets better the more people there are :)