ArtsyGal

Fun question! Would you still....

29 posts in this topic

This guy at a company I interviewed with had lost a bet and for two years had to carry a toast wallet around.

It was just like this:

Toast-Wallet_1138-l.jpg?v=1138

5 people like this

This guy at a company I interviewed with had lost a bet and for two years had to carry a toast wallet around.

*TWO YEARS*?! What kind of bet was that?!  :lol:

2 people like this

Creative! Me like. Now if I only gambled.... :superwaiter:

It is simply ridiculous what some of you women carry in your purses. lol. My cousin carries a purse the size of a body bag, which probably used to be a body bag converted to a purse. smh. Anyways, the things she carries include, but not limited to, her phone, books, her makeup (a whole warehouse worth). her water bottle, her LAPTOP!!!!, her gun with 2 speedloaders, snacks, her knitting kit, extra pair of shoes and probably a bunch of other stuff that would take a novel to list. But I'm like, "How do you NOT have back problems carrying that thing around?" :P

Oh and I'm off topic. To answer the question, no I would not date a guy with a velcro wallet ;)

If her purse is that big, what is she doing carrying a handgun? Why carry a Micro-Uzi when you can carry a full sized MP5? Or even cooler, an MP5K?