NotNOWbutLATER

Hi...waiting with you guys

15 posts in this topic

Hi, i just found this site today and I enjoy reading the stories...they are very encouraging.  I am a  lifetime "waiter" in my early 30s...I dont know how old most of you are here, but i am sure most of you are younger.  I look forward to reading and participating here.

2 people like this

Welcome!  :) No matter how old you are, you're going to make great friends here. 

1 person likes this

Age is just a number. But you're not alone. I have 40 years, and am still waiting for my man. Welcome! By the way, you are beautiful! I am sure you will find this site to be very inspiring. I have found some very deep soulful conversations here. Blessings on your day!

1 person likes this

Age is just a number. But you're not alone. I have 40 years, and am still waiting for my man. Welcome! By the way, you are beautiful! I am sure you will find this site to be very inspiring. I have found some very deep soulful conversations here. Blessings on your day!

Well my avatar isn't of me, but I have a similar look. :)  Thanks for the welcome all!

Welcome to the site. I hope you have a good time on these forums :)

Welcome to the community!  :) I think you will be surprised at the broad range of people here, both in age and in background. We come from all walks of life.

1 person likes this