maul4014

Top 5 Guns To Scare Your Daughter's Boyfriend

16 posts in this topic

If I ever have a daughter, it will not be me who is scaring her bf while I'm cleaning my guns. It will be my daughter who will scare her bf by cleaning HER guns.

tumblr_mrunaeSPFH1qik8ruo1_500.jpg

8 people like this

If I ever have a daughter, it will not be me who is scaring her bf while I'm cleaning my guns. It will be my daughter who will scare her bf by cleaning HER guns.

Why can't it be both? Daddy-Daughter Team!  :D

3 people like this

rmRrLcr.gif

2 people like this

Why can't it be both? Daddy-Daughter Team!  :D

Because Daddy is too busy doing this:

Besides, I just want to scare him, not give him a heart attack. lol. Teaming up would be too much and my baby girl can handle herself. I would at least want him to live long enough to give me some grand babies :)

2 people like this

Hopefully I'll be able to instill godly values in my daughter so she will be able to scare off the bad boyfriends by her behavior. :D 

I can't wait to scare off my son's girlfriends with my guns.

Or, you know, I could raise my children well and trust them to make good decisions in dating.

2 people like this

I can't wait to scare off my son's girlfriends with my guns.

Or, you know, I could raise my children well and trust them to make good decisions in dating.

My Grandparents tried that, and as a result, I have not seen my father since I was 2. See the usage of guns is really nothing more than a mind game. the idea is if the guy has good intentions my collection of semi-auto rifles will not phase him. However if he is some random punk of the street that thinks he is "hard" they will send him running, in the event they don't I have something that will. Also, in the event I am encountering too many "Gangsta" wanna be types, they will have the privadge of meeting my new RPG.

You see, as a 17 year old who goes to a high school, I know what the vast majority of males my age are thinking, and I know the tricks, and mind games they employ. They know all to well to stay awat from the father and target the daughter, because, she will crack, the father will not. If my daughter wants to date a respectable chap, with a job, prioitys, and some sense of direction in life fine. But, there ain't no way in hell, I am letting her run around with just anybody, knowing what runs the streets these days.

If I ever have a daughter, she will be armed to the teeth.

She could even use my scary black guns...

3 people like this

If I ever have a daughter, she will be armed to the teeth.

She could even use my scary black guns...

Welcome to the site Dave.

1 person likes this

DAD'S TAKING ME SHOOTING FINALLY! YAY MARINES!

4 people like this

Well congratulations, Jasmine!

If it is your first time, I hope you enjoy it. Listen to your dad's advice. My dad taught me how to shoot when I was very young.

1 person likes this

Thanks!

Yes it's my first and I'll definitely listen to him! He wouldn't teach me since he didn't want to be around guns after the military.

1 person likes this

First off... great movie. :) Secondly, I want to learn to properly use a gun. As I've stated in other threads, I'm not sure I'd be able to kill someone, even in self defence (hence my want/need to marry a protector) but I'd like to at least have the knowledge 'just in case'.

As for teaching how to make good choices... I do agree, but knowing how to defend oneself just in case those choices aren't enough, is not a problem (to me). Just my opinion. This is definitely one of those, to each his/her own, topics. For me, the want to learn is also a want for not fearing them... guns, I mean. I don't believe guns kill people... people are the ones who kill, guns are just a tool. However, knowing how to handle one (if I ever get a chance to learn) will help me to feel safer if my husband (should I marry) want to have one in the home.

3 people like this

Yeah, Libs, Leon was a great movie. I have been around guns all my life, and absolutely love them. I think if you are interested in learning to shoot, there must be training classes available in your area (there should be most anywhere in the US). Or you could ask one of your gun-owning friends if they would take you out. I have taken some of my friends out shooting, and even the ones with no experience were quick to catch on.

Apart from the fact that a lot of people are afraid of guns, they are really very simple things to use. The hardest part is getting enough practice to reliably hit the target. Most guns only have 4 user controlled buttons/switches/trigger.

1) A button or switch to release the magazine.

2) A charging handle or slide to chamber/unchamber a round.

3) A safety lever/selector switch.

4) The trigger.

Nothing hard to use or figure out. Just need lots and lots of target practice. :D

2 people like this