Lexia322

female-on-female physical altercations (seriously?)

8 posts in this topic

the only time I can actually see myself getting into a physical fight with another female is if she physically attacked me first or if she attacked my mom or sister or best friend or just somebody I care about. THEN it's going down lol

These days I keep seeing and hearing about women getting into physical altercations with other women over seemingly trivial things (like somebody took their man, somebody looked at them the wrong way, somebody cut in line in front of them etc etc)

So you're basically asking why women act like women? :P JK

3 people like this

When I read "female-on-female", I was thinking something totally different...time to go wash out my brain...

6 people like this

When I read "female-on-female", I was thinking something totally different...time to go wash out my brain...

Me too....

2 people like this

Same here. I was thinking..... uhoh another can of worms being opened!

1 person likes this

lol@invincible

y'all get your minds out of the gutter lol

I'm talking about the sudden (?) increase of girl-on-girl violence (physical).

videos of girls getting beat up by other girls are constantly being uploaded on sites like worldstarhiphop.

it's senseless violence being glorified.

and they play dirty too. there's usually like 4 of them beating up 1 girl over something dumb as hell like "well, the bytch talked shyt about me on facebook"

and then you have reality shows like The Bad Girls Club where all they do is glorify female violence and these are grown a$$ women who should know better.

and I just went to a wedding party where I witnessed a nasty fight between two grown women (their kids were right there too watching the whole thing) there was hair-pulling, name-calling, shoe-throwing (I'm not even kidding. one of the women took off her high heels and threw it across the room and hit the other one on the back) thankfully this was toward the very end of the party so it wasn't like the whole evening was ruined or anything but still wtf

some females lose their tempers so quick (almost like a man. not all but the ones with bad tempers).

I just wanna tell all these bytches "It ain't that serious!!!" LOL

like quit getting butthurt and offended over nothing and starting a fight.