AmyLiz

Cheerio

16 posts in this topic

Well, it said to go ahead and introduce yourself, so hello! My name is Amy, and I am a senior in college. This appears to be a great community with good advice, reassurance of values, and positivity - a lot of which seems to be lacking in my particular environment :P I look forward to getting to know more about the site, and possibly making new friends along the way!

3 people like this

Welcome, Amy! I have many good friends named Amy so I'm sure all Amys are awesome and we're lucky to have you. :)

1 person likes this

Hello Amy! Congrats on finishing up in college this year. Once you get to interact with some of the site's members you'll get spoiled from having so much in common with everyone. :lol:

Well, it said to go ahead and introduce yourself, so hello! My name is Amy, and I am a senior in college. This appears to be a great community with good advice, reassurance of values, and positivity - a lot of which seems to be lacking in my particular environment :P I look forward to getting to know more about the site, and possibly making new friends along the way!

My name is also Amy, and I am a senior in college too!  :D If your college environment is anything like mine, this site will definitely help you feel less alone.

1 person likes this

Thanks everyone! 

Amarillo - I am quite excited to get to know others I share things in common with :)

Steadfast - Yay! What a coincidence, I hope your year is going smoothly!

And Nicole, thank you haha. I don't know many other Amys, but I would like to report that I am pretty awesome (and Steadfast, too!) ;) 

1 person likes this

Thank you! 

Oh how I yearn to return to England someday!

The one day I spent there was definitely not enough :)

Hi Amy, welcome to the message board!  I see that you are studying Veterinary medicine, that is so cool!  You will find that a lot of people on this message board love their pets and animals in general.  Don't be stranger, post and say "hi" to everyone!

1 person likes this