Bruthaman

Hello Everyone

16 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say hello to all of you. I created a profile a while back but never utilized it. I really enjoy and benefit from the conversations and topics that are brought up on this site. It is also encouraging to hear from so many others who have waited or are currently waiting.

A little about myself. I work in the oil and gas industry. I'm from Louisiana. I travel across the country for my job and I enjoy going to new places and meeting new people. This keeps me from being bored, haha. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I enjoy my days off and try to cherish every moment of this awesome existence we call life.

I'm here to receive encouragement from others who are waiting and hear different perspectives and experiences. I sometimes find it hard and doubt myself about my convictions, however it is comforting to see others who have also chosen to wait. I look forward to hearing from all of you and I'm sure we will have many wonderful conversations.

7 people like this

Welcome. I haven't been on here very long, myself, but it's a wonderful forum for what you are looking for. :)

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME Love! Glad you joined. Don't be shy to join the conversations... there's. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you have to say! :D

Hey! Great to see you here. Indeed this site is truly helpful in encouraging us waiters. and of course, many cool people to meet as well.

Have a great day!