What is your sense of humour?

• Campy: The cheesier, the better
  • Goofy: Cartoons still crack me up
  • Clever: Nothing's better than a quick-witted comeback
  • Obscure: I'm usually the only one laughing
  • Dry / Sarcastic: I'm not bitter because I'm single. Quite the opposite
  • Slapstick: Ask me about my favorite episode of 'I Love Lucy'
  • Friendly: I'll laugh at anything
  • Any other 'genre' of humour I have missed out :)
1 person likes this

My humor is very dry and sarcastic, most people don't realize I'm funny until they've known me for a while.

I am very dry and self-deprecating at times - a very British trait! I was always the 'class clown' at school and used humour to diffuse awkward situations and break tension.

My mother always says that a comedian would be lucky to have me in their audience because I laugh at everything. So I guess it's friendly.

3 people like this

Ummm.. idk def not sarcastic...

But seriously, its a mixture of the obvious dry/sarcastic and clever. Not trying to pat myself on the back, but someones been telling me I'm clever a lot lately so I'll take it. Lol

Unfortunately, I don't laugh so easily but I do love to laugh. Its one of my favorite things, maybe because its sort of rare. Most often I just smile. SQTS (Smiles quietly to self)

My mother always says that a comedian would be lucky to have me in their audience because I laugh at everything. So I guess it's friendly.

that's me! :lol:

I don't like to make jokes and it's rare for me to do so.

The type of humor that can make me laugh a bit are the non-exaggerated clever, dry or sarcastic ones.

I am not the type that laughs or smiles with jokes but rather, with other things.

I usually do smile though but not at idiotic or dumb jokes, that really annoys me, and I unintentionally tilt my eyebrows for half a second and look the other way through the corner of my eyes as if I'm ignoring him while curling one side of my mouth a bit, giving the emotion of, 'ok... ignored' especially if he thinks he's funny and tries to get attention from girls.

I find clever and honestly sarcastic jokes quite amusing, even if the joke's about me. I even laugh along with them :D

People think I'm unfriendly because I cannot laugh with their stupid jokes. It has just got to do with culture, Belgians tend to make very perverted, childish and rubbish (unfunny) jokes and the others roll on the floor laughing.

My sense of humor is all over the place. It can range from absurdly hyperbolic:

ex. "Edward Cullen is an abusive doucebag. Chris Brown would make a better boyfriend than him."

To dark/black comedy:

Friend: "I have a massive headache."

Me: "I'm sorry. I heard cyanide is a great pain 'killer.'"

To "your mom" jokes:

Friend: "Vince, you are so weird."

Me: "Your mom's face is weird."

My sense of humor is all over the place. It can range from absurdly hyperbolic:

ex. "Edward Cullen is an abusive doucebag. Chris Brown would make a better boyfriend than him."

To dark/black comedy:

Friend: "I have a massive headache."

Me: "I'm sorry. I heard cyanide is a great pain 'killer.'"

To "your mom" jokes:

Friend: "Vince, you are so weird."

Me: "Your mom's face is weird."

Your mom's sense of humor is all over the place.

I laugh at everything! Except maybe too goofy shows. Sometimes a colleague at work would tell a quick joke before the meeting. Then everyone will have a laugh and get their serious faces back on. I would still be giggling the whole way through the meeting when it is supposed to be serious. That's when I tend to want to laugh more, when I am trying to hold it back in serious situations. I would accidentally snort through my nose and everyone will be looking at me as I turn red in my face. I embarrass myself :o

2 people like this

Sometimes a colleague at work would tell a quick joke before the meeting. Then everyone will have a laugh and get their serious faces back on. I would still be giggling the whole way through the meeting when it is supposed to be serious.

I can definitely relate to that! Actually something like that happened recently and that's what made me start this thread. I may not laugh at anything and everything but I tend to laugh myself silly when I do laugh at all :).