Valkyrie

This was probably already asked, but how did you meet your spouse?

13 posts in this topic

He was my good friend for several years. He was my introductory friend for guys I was interested in, since he was the most well-spoken, knowledgeable, socially-apt person I know.

Little did I know that he liked me at the time D:

... I put him through a lot.

8 people like this

He was my good friend for several years. He was my introductory friend for guys I was interested in, since he was the most well-spoken, knowledgeable, socially-apt person I know.

AAAwwwwww

1 person likes this

Sounds like it could be a movie.

6 people like this

Sounds like it could be a movie.

True that :D

2 people like this

I was very involved in community work and mentorship at the time, and I was looking for younger people to recruit for my team in order to make a bigger impact. He made some comments in a town hall meeting as to why we needed more community initiatives - and since I thought he was about four or five years younger than me (he looks young!) I approached him and encouraged him to join my team. Then I proceeded to friend-zone him, and give him lots of advice during our work together. Again, I thought I was being a good 'older' mentor!

and three months later I found out that he was actually older than me. And then I fell for him. oops!

...we continue to work together today, although now I have his last name ;) 

3 people like this

We met in high school. I guess you could say we had chemistry together (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Sorry we always make that joke :)

1 person likes this

I met my fiancé on OKCupid :)

Its crazy because that was 4 years ago and were just friends for the first year or so. It doesn't feel like we met online anymore.

1 person likes this