josh88

whats your perfect guy?

12 posts in this topic

now, i know that all girls usually have different preference, and it really depends on the guy, but generally speaking, what physical features make up "the perfect guy" to you?

i'm interested about what different girls may find attractive while other girls may find the exact opposite attractive,

please be descriptive, you can include:

height

eye color 

hair color

ethnic background

physical build (skinny/buff/etc)

hair style

facial features  

facial hair (or clean shaved)

or anything else that i might have missed or didn't include 

thanks! 

1 person likes this

While we're on physical attributes, you forgot "size of....."

Hey! What's with the suspicious looks? I was going to say "....bank account." You ladies need to get your minds out of the gutter :P

5 people like this

So, this is a first attraction kind of question? Before any words are spoken, hands meet, etc? Although I do have a much broader taste in men than I use to, and find different things attractive depending on the guy, my perfect (in looks) man would probably be like this...

Tall, 5'9" to 6'3" ish

Slender/Skinny with just a little definition.

Dark Hair, slightly long in length and curly.

Dark, Chocolatey Brown, Eyes

Big Ears. Yes, I did say Big Ears

Long slender fingers... piano hands.

Clean shaven or a well kempt goatee, it really depends on the guy.

Good hygiene

I'll tell ya... a man who knows how to wear a nice suit and tie? :D

I guess Benedict Cumberbatch would fit the bill. lol

The thing is, though, that these looks are just the ideal for me. It's not the only look I'm attracted to. It also depends on the guy, too. I mean, he could be the most attractive guy I have ever seen, but if ignorance or hate or nonsense comes out of him... it'd be over before it began. Being a Christian, having a great personality, a good outlook on life, intelligence (oh my, an intelligent man), can all make an average looking guy S-E-X-Y.

1 person likes this

My physical "type" is so differing so it'll be difficult to be all inclusive but here goes. 

height- at least my height so 5'8 or taller. The taller the better unless you keep getting hit by tree branches. 

eye color- doesn't matter, I see beauty in all eye colors. Striking blue has always gotten my attention though. 

hair color- all except for red hair, sorry I've never liked it on guys except in one or two occasions. 

ethnic background- usually white

physical build (skinny/buff/etc)- all of the above just not morbidly obese or body builder

hair style- short to a slight shag, I really like curly hair on a guy. 

facial features- cute, hard to describe other than that. lol

facial hair (or clean shaved)- depends on the guy, I've always like stubble though. 

or anything else that i might have missed or didn't include- nice dresser 

And like the other ladies have said, personality is so much more important and can make all the above null and void. :) 

2 people like this

Personally, I've been attracted to all sorts of guys, and I prefer an average-looking sweetheart than a super hot guy who is also dumb and selfish. That said, I do have preferences:

Height - the same height as me (1m68, or 5'6 for you non-metric people) or taller.

Eye colour - I don't really mind. What I find more important is what is unique about them. For example, if they're a striking icy blue colour, I find that more attractive than the more common sky blue. Or if he has a particularly intense stare - I like that too.

Hair colour - any so long as it's clean. I do like natural blondes… but then, brown is cool too. And black. Oh, and redheads are super cute. So yeah, like I said, any hair colour :P

Hair style - long!!! I'm a sucker for long hair on guys. Out of all these characteristics, this is the one I pay most attention to. If you have long hair (at least ear-length) you have my attention! XD

Ethnic background - I don't really mind. That said, I do find indigenous/aboriginal guys (really hope that's the politically correct term) particularly attractive. For example, Native Americans, Inuit, Pacific Islanders, Maori…

Physical build (skinny/buff/etc) - skinny but not skeletal. A few muscles is nice, but no Hulks, please.

Facial features - a "nice" face. One that doesn't look like he robbed a bank, dealt some drugs and hooked up with a bunch of high school girls on the way to our date.

Facial hair (or clean shaved) - clean shaven. No, wait. Sideburns. Sideburns are awesome.

Other - one thing that is really important to me is his smile. When he smiles, it needs to be genuine - happy, sweet, excited, so long as the emotion he expresses is real. I hate, hate, hate those side-smiles/smirks that look like the person is about to take advantage of you. I've had bad experiences with those in the past, and I simply can't trust someone like that. So, guys, practise your smiling :)

1 person likes this

height: doesn't matter to me. I've been attracted to both guys taller and shorter than me.

eye color: I don't really have a preference

hair color: most of the time I am attractive to guys with darker hair, but there have been a few blond guys as well.

ethnic background: all lol. Been attracted to many different ethnicities

physical build (skinny/buff/etc): skinny to muscular.

hair style: though I prefer guys with shorter hair, there have been a few with longer hair

facial features: I have no clue

facial hair (or clean shaved): clean, five o'clock shadow, beard, like them all

height don't care

eye color maybe blue or grey but doesn't matter

hair color Any

ethnic background Any except Muslim. I don't think I can convert

physical build (skinny/buff/etc) Six Pack or just fit

hair style I've seen some guys with long hair and they look good with it. I've also seen some guys who are bald and they also look good so it depends.

facial features Dimples :)

facial hair (or clean shaved) Depends I like both

or anything else that i might have missed or didn't include Tattoos

1 person likes this

The perfect guy is one who is willing to wait until the 3rd date for sex. That's the best you can hope for :P

1 person likes this

And like the other ladies have said, personality is so much more important and can make all the above null and void. :) [/size][/font][/color]

So if he's funny, understands you, is waiting until marriage, and is a real gentleman you'd date him even if he looks like this? 😄

post-3330-0-03650000-1411865368_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

So if he's funny, understands you, is waiting until marriage, and is a real gentleman you'd date him even if he looks like this?

Well.... maybe not.... 

How long would he have to be a couch potato for before he loses all of that?? 

Reading all those attributes made me realise I honestly don't have a type. I've been attracted to complete opposites lol but I do prefer guys with a larger build to thin/skinny guys.

4 people like this