aCountryGentalman

Hey I'm Jordan

21 posts in this topic

I found WTM when I was trying to find the percent of people waiting. (For men in America its about 1.2% are waiting) I'm so glad I found my new family!! Its so hard to find people who are waiting and I can't believe I found a whole website devoted to us! Anyways... So I'm Jordan. I'm a musician and artist. And I love building stuff.

So that's a little about me. I really hope to make a few friends here and find support group.

6 people like this

Hi and welcome Jordan! Yes, you've definitely found your new family :) I'm a musician and artist (mainly writing but also drawing and painting) as well. What instruments do you play? I sing and play a couple of wind instruments, and I'm learning the piano.

Oh and check out my location, I'm from Middle Earth too… Literally, I'm in New Zealand, just down the road from Peter Jackson's film studios  :lol:

2 people like this

Hi and welcome Jordan! Yes, you've definitely found your new family :) I'm a musician and artist (mainly writing but also drawing and painting) as well. What instruments do you play? I sing and play a couple of wind instruments, and I'm learning the piano.

Oh and check out my location, I'm from Middle Earth too… Literally, I'm in New Zealand, just down the road from Peter Jackson's film studios  :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I play the bass guitar and I sing in the car... I once played the piano. What style are you learning? And for art I've done a little bit of everything. But currently just photography. But I was never creative at writing.. What do you do you paint/draw for your content?

LUCKY!!! I live across the Pacific... In Colorado. The rocky mountains sometimes look almost as good as the ones in New Zealand. I just wish I was from middle earth... Like you...

Welcome!! ^_^

I'm also an artist and musician!! ãŒã‚“ã°ã£ã¦ãã ã•ã„ï¼ï¼

Hi Jordan! Now that you've found this site, you've also found a whole worldwide WTM family :) Welcome!

Welcome, Jordan! I also live in Colorado :D glad to see someone else from here!

1 person likes this

Welcome, Jordan! I also live in Colorado :D glad to see someone else from here!

Now I seriously don't feel so alone in my commitment! Thanks! :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I play the bass guitar and I sing in the car... I once played the piano. What style are you learning? And for art I've done a little bit of everything. But currently just photography. But I was never creative at writing.. What do you do you paint/draw for your content?

LUCKY!!! I live across the Pacific... In Colorado. The rocky mountains sometimes look almost as good as the ones in New Zealand. I just wish I was from middle earth... Like you...

Oh nice! I mainly do portraits, I'm not very good at landscapes. As for music, I'm mainly into playing classical or folk songs. But if I hear something I like, I always try to play it afterwards!

Haha yeah, New Zealand is awesome… Mind you, I've always wanted to visit Colorado! :D

1 person likes this

Welcome, Jordan! For the record, I am jealous of you for living in Colorado especially if you live in or around the Rockies.

2 people like this

Haha yeah, New Zealand is awesome… Mind you, I've always wanted to visit Colorado! :D

Welcome, Jordan! For the record, I am jealous of you for living in Colorado especially if you live in or around the Rockies.

Sadly I just moved. I don't to leave my mountains but God had other plans. Not only were all doors open but things fell too perfectly not to move. anyways where I used to live I was just far enough east that the sunsets were gorgeous. I was about 45 minutes from the foothills.

But if any of you visit Colorado I could probably give a few suggestions or directions to some cool places. None of my suggestions will be hemp or alcohol related. I was never in that world.

Hi Jordan, and welcome! I'll be honest, I may not chat with you much, (I pop in and out, sporadically) but it's nice to see you here!

1 person likes this

I would love to meet that 1.2% of the population. How did you come up with the statistics?