MissVirgin

Do you on any dating sites?

10 posts in this topic

Im looking for virgin man!i am on 2 online dating site www.connectingsingles.com and www.okcupid.com,do you on these dating sites?

I use okcupid.com, but I rarey go on there. Most of the people that write me are the exact opposite of what I'm looking for.

1 person likes this

Am on Tinder and I intend to join OKCupid, Match.com, etc. when I turn 18 on Thursday, but I don't have the highest of hopes.

1 person likes this

I am on OKCuupid and Plenty of Fish,   For the most part I haven't really met that I hit it off with that had the values I do.   I do like the features of OKCupid that lets you answer questions and see if your answers match.  One of the questions I always look for is when in relationship should you have sex, and could you marry someone before having sex.   I don't expect to find someone my age who is also still a virgin,  I just want them to respect that is what I want. 

3 people like this

No, this is pretty much the only social media site I'm on. I used to be on a couple firearms and car enthusiast forums but, they are pretty brutal and opinionated against Christians. Obviously, there weren't many females on there to begin with so there's no real loss. :P

I've always been of the opinion that a man should be financially able to support a family before he considers dating. Why spin your wheels if marriage isn't a realistic goal? Once I graduate and get a more serious job than the one I have now I'll definitely try some if the traditional methods of going out to activities you love fails. :) I like more traditional women so I'd probably find what I'm looking for at the local farmer's market or church anyway. :lol:

I'm on OKCupid and POF, but I barely ever use them these days.  I find it more draining to use dating sites than to ask people out in person, to be honest.

3 people like this

I'm on OKCupid and POF, but I barely ever use them these days. I find it more draining to use dating sites than to ask people out in person, to be honest.

I was on those sites too and i agree that they are more draining than actual face to face communication.

2 people like this

I use okcupid.com, but I rarey go on there. Most of the people that write me are the exact opposite of what I'm looking for.

I agree with you People really write opposite of what I'm looking for.

My sister and brother in law used eharmony. I also used eharmony to met the young man I am courting. It wasn't easy through. Most people matched with me where nothing near what I was looking for, where not active or paying members, and communications didn't always work. I was on it for about nine months before I met my boyfriend, and I was rather active on the site.