Fernando H

Can you accept a Guy who went from non-virgin to Waiter?

65 posts in this topic

Yes I could but only if he's seriously willing to hold out until marriage. I know too many that side they would and ended up trying to get me or someone else to sleep with them. I have to see progress in order to believe him.

1 person likes this

To answer the original question: yes, I would date someone who was not a virgin. Before I found this site I didn't think there were any guys who even did wait until marriage for sex, so I have already pretty much accepted the fact that I would end up with a non waiter if I ever got married. Now that I know they are out there and have met some in my everyday life I would obviously prefer someone who waited. However, waiter or not it really depends more on the guys views of sex now and where his heart is.

1 person likes this

Well, it depends on how many sexual partners you had before you became a waiter. Also, I would like to know if you always use protection with them and if there is something that I should know? Then I can make a decision to be with or not with him.

2 people like this

i don't think its going to bother me and i totally agree with Diva dreamer. as for the track record, i don't think its necessary i mean a journey of a thousand years starts in a day besides he shouldn't be judged with who he was cuz i believe who he's going to be matters most

.....from a clueless girl's point of veiw

The guy I'm dating now is not a virgin, far from it really. But thus far he has been everything I was hoping for. I would be an idiot not to give him a try just because he is like the majority of the people in the world. My choice to wait is for my reason, he is now choosing to wait for his own reason... which is because he wants something more than just sex, he realizes that in the past when he jumped to sex too fast you miss a lot about a person and relationship fails. He is ready for a forever relationship so when he found out I was a virgin he liked the thought because he knew I waited to take it slow too. Who he was with before doesnt matter to me. If we are to make it to the point in our relationship where we were to make love, it will be a 1st both of us. Im a virgin and he has never with one.

I think he will appreciate you even more so because he has never been with a Virgin. Every time you guys get intimate, he will think of you as his virgin. I pray that God blesses yoru relationship.

I really hate people who abuse kids. It makes my blood boil. This is why I don't really agree with this whole virginity thing. Meaning if you're not a virgin your used and nobody wants you, which is what I was taught growing up. I don't agree with it because I feel it just creates shame.

I do understand people have their standards and preferences, however virgin or not it doesn't determines a persons worth. I would like to marry a virgin but being realistic here it might not happen. Marriage is more than just sex and being a virgin.

I'm not going to lie. It would bother me. I want to date and marry a virgin so we can experience things together without him comparing me to another woman. Unless I really fall hard and in love with him, I wouldn't be able to look past that. I know God forgives us and people do make mistakes and deserve second chances. But if I'm waiting for him, he should've also waited for me.

The guy I'm dating now is not a virgin, far from it really. But thus far he has been everything I was hoping for. I would be an idiot not to give him a try just because he is like the majority of the people in the world. My choice to wait is for my reason, he is now choosing to wait for his own reason... which is because he wants something more than just sex, he realizes that in the past when he jumped to sex too fast you miss a lot about a person and relationship fails. He is ready for a forever relationship so when he found out I was a virgin he liked the thought because he knew I waited to take it slow too. Who he was with before doesnt matter to me. If we are to make it to the point in our relationship where we were to make love, it will be a 1st both of us. Im a virgin and he has never with one.

CookieMonster, what if he won't compare you, maybe that's just in your head or a fear you have. And as you already realize that it's difficult to meet a suitable virgin, because not all virgin's will be suitable for you. It is possible that this fear of him comparing you is keeping you from meeting the perfect match. I want to use the non-virgin waiter who met kquest87 (a virgin waiter) as an example. I believe they both will have a first. He will be her first ever, period. She will be his first Virgin and I believe he will adore her and cherish her beyond compare.

I'm a non-virgin waiter who has been waiting for more than 3 years, my reasons for waiting are many, and I know the bnefits are plenty too. One of the benefit is that you can still make it a first like kquest87 is doing. I'm definitely seeking a waiter but doesn't have to be a virgin; although, I know I would appreciate her and cherish her if she was a virgin, and I would not compare her to any other woman I've been with, and if I did compare it would be that she is the most special girl that I have been with and to me she would definitely be the best girl ever.

3 people like this

My answer is NO, I won't accept anybody but a pure virgin.  I don't know what exactly the definition of waiting would be in the guy's scenario, but I will only and strictly accept virgin.  I am a virgin pure and waiting till marriage so a man waiting for one, two ,three or five or even ten years of waiting from a non-virgin is not enough for me.  He has to be a virgin.  I am only going to marry a virgin man.  I have been faithful to god, family and above all myself and will be with the virgin man or nobody.  

Yes, l can accept any man who sees the value in waiting til marriage and who was practicing celibacy before we met. I can accept a non-virgin. Let's face it, meeting & mating with another fellow virgin is rare...possible but rare. Why overcomplicate things?

Yes. I am actually courting a very nice young man, that is not a virgin. It didn't bother me much, considering that his current views where not pushing premarital sex, he had only been with one other person and at the time thought love was enough, and that he was courting with the intention of marriage and children.

That being said, my sister and friend both waited till marriage. Neither married virgins and are happily married.

CookieMonster, what if he won't compare you, maybe that's just in your head or a fear you have. And as you already realize that it's difficult to meet a suitable virgin, because not all virgin's will be suitable for you. It is possible that this fear of him comparing you is keeping you from meeting the perfect match. I want to use the non-virgin waiter who met kquest87 (a virgin waiter) as an example. I believe they both will have a first. He will be her first ever, period. She will be his first Virgin and I believe he will adore her and cherish her beyond compare.

I'm a non-virgin waiter who has been waiting for more than 3 years, my reasons for waiting are many, and I know the bnefits are plenty too. One of the benefit is that you can still make it a first like kquest87 is doing. I'm definitely seeking a waiter but doesn't have to be a virgin; although, I know I would appreciate her and cherish her if she was a virgin, and I would not compare her to any other woman I've been with, and if I did compare it would be that she is the most special girl that I have been with and to me she would definitely be the best girl ever.

I think for me the number turns me off. I use to think well I deserve a virgin since I am one. Why am I waiting and my future husband is not. When I was growing I was taught those who wait for each other are extra special. Nothing bad will ever happen to those who wait. Two virgins on their wedding day will marry and live happily ever after. Why should I be compared to xyz. What if I don't want to do certain things he's used to?

Then I realized how stupid I sounded. I really had to ask myself why? Why did I feel like I deserve a virgin? Why does it bother me so much. My chances are slim, very slim unless I date younger but that's still slim.

A person's character isn't defined by their virginity status, unless they sleep around with everything that moves. I've meet some great non virgin people. Then I've meet some nasty disrespectful rude virgins who look down on others who don't wait. I don't want to be that kind of person. If a guy is really willing to say to himself I love or really want to know this girl and I'm willing to wait for her, then I'm not just going to kick him to the curb just because he's not a virgin. It took a long time for me to realize this.

1 person likes this

I'm glad you realized this cookiemonster, Your better for it and more prepared to date. Well, it's tuff being a waiter period, whether your a virgin or not, because not everybody is waiting but hopefully we can find our suitable match and life partner.

1 person likes this

I'm glad you realized this cookiemonster, Your better for it and more prepared to date. Well, it's tuff being a waiter period, whether your a virgin or not, because not everybody is waiting but hopefully we can find our suitable match and life partner.

I don't think I'm more prepared to date, just more open minded and considering. I met some great people who weren't virgins that had amazing personalities. I realized that I had to look at my inner self and ask myself why? Why would it bother me so much? Would I really not consider this person just because they don't fit the perfect image I had in mind.

1 person likes this

Well i Hope you find your suitable life partner who will make you feel special, CookieMonster. Off topic, what are your two (2) favorite cookies?

Well i Hope you find your suitable life partner who will make you feel special, CookieMonster. Off topic, what are your two (2) favorite cookies?

Two? That's a hard one. I love macadamia nut & my beloved girl scout cookies.

If that was the man God had for me, yes. I imagine it would be hard for both of us though; him for feeling guilty he didn't wait and me feeling inexperienced compared to him. I'd probably struggle with jealousy issues and wonder if he compares me with who he slept with. I can't control someone's past though. As long as he puts God first and treats me with respect, that's all that matters to me.

2 people like this