Esther81

Just need a few friends

25 posts in this topic

Hey guys so glad I found this site. I'm a female starting my senior year of college and trying to get everything in order for law school. I am originally from a small town and religous but since moving to a larger city for college I've felt like such an outsider because of my belifefs. I've been through so many failed relationships beacause of my choice to wait and I just feel like there's noone out there so it's great to meet all of you who are going through the same struggles. Just hope I can one day find someone who is ok with my choices.

6 people like this

Welcome to the community. We're all here to support each other, so you're definitely not alone.  :)

We already are your friends! You made the right choice by coming here. WELCOOOOOOOME

1 person likes this

Welcome! :)

I know, some waiters have had bad experiences in relationships precisely because of being a waiter but I don't think it would be a big issue if waiters only dated other waiters or non-waiters who at least respect waiters; dating anybody else will probably not lead to a positive experience if you are really serious about waiting. Waiting can be a very tough journey for many but when you do finally meet someone that appreciates it, it will all be worth it   :)

1 person likes this

Welcome!! I can be your friend :3

Everyone in here is very nice. You'll love it here

1 person likes this

Welcome :) you just made 4,164 friends who are on the same path with you.

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site! So you moved to a big city? Is it Toronto, by chance?  :lol:

haha far from it. Actually it's still considered very small but coming from a place with maybe 2000 people to here it is still a big change.

Welcome, you've now got a whole big waiting family from all around the world! :)

1 person likes this

What law school are you gonna go to? What type of law are you most interested in?

What law school are you gonna go to? What type of law are you most interested in?

I don't know yet my focus is on the South east right now cause that's where I want to be long term but other than that I haven't decided. Also I'm on the fence about the type of law cause I'm finishing up my accounting degree and would be interested in tax or M&A in the private sector but just being me I really have considered going public interest and just working in clinics. I know the corporate world vs barely getting by actually making a difference are so contrasted but I'm happy with both so it makes the decision harder.  Are you into law?

1 person likes this

Hi Esther and Welcome. Awesome to have you here. It's good you found it because sties like these only give you strength and encouragement to live your beliefs. 

1 person likes this

Are you into law?

I'm into criminal law, but I'm more interested in law enforcement. I'm from the south east. There's certainly many opportunities down here. I will most likely do something within the police force. I've got about a year left before I get my bachelors in Criminal Justice. Lol, I'll be the police officer that's waiting till marriage. Sounds strange.

1 person likes this