zoyuxi

In which European country should you live?

25 posts in this topic

Haha I laughed at the Czech Republic, and then I got Bosnia and Herzegovina...

3 people like this

I got Malta! I'd be more than happy to live there as it's such a beautiful island.

1 person likes this

I got Malta! I'd be more than happy to live there as it's such a beautiful island.

I got Malta too! Need a roommate? Lol

1 person likes this

I got Denmark :)

I got Denmark too!

It doesn't surprise me that much. I expected to get one of the Scandinavian countries, since I agree with a lot of what they do. Though it would have been funny if I got Switzerland… considering I grew up there :P And I think a lot of our values are shaped by the society we grow up in.

1 person likes this

Some of my family are from malta! :D unfortunately I got Serbia on the results... Do they also find their government annoying? lool :P

1 person likes this

I got Switzerland, I played around with it a bit and changed a couple answers here and there to see what would happen but I still got it. Guess it was meant to be. lol.

4 people like this

Sweden :D

I was expecting that, Sweden, like me, is fairly liberal. My great grandparents came to the US from Sweden anyway.

3 people like this

I got Denmark too!

It doesn't surprise me that much. I expected to get one of the Scandinavian countries, since I agree with a lot of what they do. Though it would have been funny if I got Switzerland… considering I grew up there :P And I think a lot of our values are shaped by the society we grow up in.

Fancy sharing a flat? :D

2 people like this

@ Maul4014 Didn't notice there was another candidate for Turkey :). I've always felt so bad for people living there with the earthquakes and all.

1 person likes this

Turkey. I was kind of hoping for France. Or Scotland would do, too, I guess.

xxx

1 person likes this

I used to live in London,England, great city and proud to still call myself a Londoner. Such a wonderful city of wonder and amazement . I would love to visit Italy

I got...the Czech Republic?! Didn't see that one coming.  :lol:

Me neither  :lol: I guess it's the distrust of government & politics?

Haha I laughed at the Czech Republic, and then I got Bosnia and Herzegovina...

:lol:

Some of my family are from malta! :D unfortunately I got Serbia on the results... Do they also find their government annoying? lool :P

I think most people in most countries find their governments annoying.......so usually, it's just a question of how much........ :lol:

1 person likes this

Yeah, I guess since I don't trust the government and I'm not religious...I answered almost every question in the negative, I think.  :lol:

1 person likes this

Yeah, I guess since I don't trust the government and I'm not religious...I answered almost every question in the negative, I think.  :lol:

Yeah, me too. I almost felt so "guilty" for answering so many of those questions in the negative the first time around that I decided to give it another shot but still couldn't bring myself to answer them in the positive so actually ended up getting Czech Republic TWICE! So I guess I REALLY belong there  :lol:

1 person likes this