__Egirly__

Lecrae

12 posts in this topic

Alright, what's your opinions on him? What do you think about his work and the way he sends a message? Do you listen to him or like his music?

Song that hit the top of all Hip-Hop charts

1 person likes this

Wow this is nice, I like songs like this, clever and positive and well done. A little cliche in some places but overall nice lyrics, nice hook and sample.

It's addictive too, I might end up singing it... Reminds me a little of Clean Bandit and reggae.

1 person likes this

Wow this is nice, I like songs like this, clever and positive and well done. A little cliche in some places but overall nice lyrics, nice hook and sample.

It's addictive too, I might end up singing it... Reminds me a little of Clean Bandit and reggae.

Haha Glad I could introduce you to it :)

1 person likes this

Lecrae is dope. AHAHA! See what I did there? Because you know, dope...rapper. I'm not black, see the irony? No? Not funny? Okay, I'll stop..... >_>

Anyways, when I was a wee lad before cassette tapes were invented, I admit I listen to a lot of rap music. I use the term "music" very loosely because looking back it was all garbage. Every song was n***** this, shoot the cops that, pimp 3 hoes at the same time, etc. Just when I thought the genre couldn't get any worse, a song gets released about some stupid guy's trip to the Dollar Store. That song became the #1 song of last year on the top charts and I think it won some Grammys too. That is when you know the Grammys are a joke.

Anyways, Lecrae's music has renewed my faith in the genre. It's refreshing to see a rapper promote positive messages in his music and glorifying God.

4 people like this

I love lecrae and the whole 116 clique! Andy mineo KB all of them are great.

1 person likes this

No really. I have a couple of songs. I only like him because he reminds me of my brother. :(

ive really been getting into christian hiphop/rap. so glad i left all that satanic garbage and found a more holy was of listening to music.

check out:

Dee-1

social club

jgivens

surf gvng

1 person likes this

Lecrae is my favorite rapper. I especially like his "Good, Bad, Ugly" song. I usually listen to rap from the 90's or early 2000s. Rap music nowadays sucks. Although I do like Eminem's new song about his mother.

I like lecraes songs ''Just like you'' and ''prayin for you''     ,May i suggest these guys if you like lecrae? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TODXY8nvjpI   NAK

Beautiful eulogy

S.O.

also i don't really like trip lees songs that much except for the one called ''new Dreams'' and I think you would like that one too

I love Lecrae he is one of my favorites! KB and Trip Lee have some good stuff too, but all 3 can be pretty hit and miss. From Lecrae I think "like that" is a song a lot of people around here would appreciate!

1 person likes this

I do not like rap music in general (mainly because of the lyrics), but I like Lecrae and will be going to his concert April 18th! :)