Cora Jay

Random things to hate

17 posts in this topic

When you see a bug or kill one. Then you feel as if your covered in them, when you try to relax.

When you finally did your homework and remembered you left it back at home just as you entered the class.

Washing your hands just when you lotioned them and your 50 miles away from your nearest bottle.

Lying down again only to remember the original reason you got up was that you NEEDED to pee.

7 people like this

-Itchy tags. So. Itchy.

-Being in the middle of telling a really awesome-super-smart story or fact, and then forgetting where I was.

-Static-y hair.

-Forgetting to pack underwear or socks when you go out of town

7 people like this

Seeing a spider in my room, going to get a tissue to squash it, then coming back in the room and realizing the spider is nowhere to be found. 

Being woken up in the middle of the night by the cat scratching at the door, letting him in, then 5 minutes later he wants to go back out. 

Car breaks down the day I realize I forgot to renew my AAA. 

5 people like this

Haha, this is my kind of thread! 

I have an irrational hatred of the following words: moist, clammy, trimmings, belly and, worst of all, panties.  It was bad enough to type those words out, let alone say them out loud. *shudder*

Other pet hates include text speak (e.g. lyk omg, cu l8r!), people who use your/you're incorrectly, people who read the paper over my shoulder on the bus, people who sniff but never blow their nose, and those times when you wash your clothes only to find you've left a tissue in your pocket!

5 people like this

Being woken up in the middle of the night by the cat scratching at the door, letting him in, then 5 minutes later he wants to go back out. 

That is so funny cause my dog does exactly the same! He sleeps in my bed and scratches on the door when he wants to go do his thing. I wake up, let him out to go relieve himself, and then let him in. Then after a few minutes he scratches on the door to go out once again. Sometimes he wakes me up 3 or 4 times during the night.

1 person likes this

Having very long shoelaces that even after tieing them they still flop around like a butterfly trying to take off

Looking for the other sock in the wash and not able to find it. Come on, there is no reason why it shouldn't be in there

Shaving only to realise when you get to work that after all that concentration there still is a part you missed. Then it annoys you the entire day

2 people like this

Looking for the other sock in the wash and not able to find it. Come on, there is no reason why it shouldn't be in there

7 people like this

These are my big ones:

Gum popping, pen clicking, key dangling, slurping food, and chewing with mouth open.

Trying to catch a spider on a bit tissue to let it out of the house, but then it moves super fast and starts jumping around and you accidentally kill it/end up having to kill it so it doesn't get inside your computer.

1 person likes this

Trying to catch a spider on a bit tissue to let it out of the house, but then it moves super fast and starts jumping around and you accidentally kill it/end up having to kill it so it doesn't get inside your computer.

I have to kill them so my dog won't attack them

I have to kill them so my dog won't attack them

Aww it's trying to protect you maybe :)

2 people like this

Being fall asleep on your feet tired, briefly falling asleep sitting upright until you fall over, then when you finally make it to a real bed, suddenly becoming wide awake.

Getting to class and realizing you forgot to put real shoes on and are in fact wearing slippers... I don't think anybody noticed. lol. http://www.bunnyslippers.com/novelty-slippers/pink-tiger-paw-slippers.php

Looking all over for your glasses, and then when you give up finding them on your head.

People saying they did a 360 instead of a 180...360 = a circle, you ended up right back where you started! I just can't handle it. Same with people saying they "could care less" instead of "coulndn't care less" the line was even wrong in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, super distracting for me.

I don't think I hate it, but the word surreal freaks me out a bit.

4 people like this

When the train is full and people still cram themselves in it. Then their breathing in my face and coughing without covering their mouths. Eww

1 person likes this

In a group setting:

Cough and fart by mistake

sneeze and fart by mistake

laugh and fart by mistake

walk and fart by mistake

Someone farts while your talking and you hear it but everyone unites and mental agrees to pretend it didn't happen. (I wish people would just own their moments of awkwardness)

2 people like this