znk99fg7

Traits you like

5 posts in this topic

Hi People :)

I'm asking this in both the Girls and Guys forums. WHAT sort of little traits would you like in your significant other? I'm not talking tall, dark and handsome or kind and caring, etc. I mean like: (here's a few of mine but I'll add a post later)

• if he sees litter on the ground, he'll pick it up and throw it in a bin
  • he loves animals with a passion, especially dogs
  • he has me walk on the inside of the pavement

That sort of thing. So, guys and girls - what little things would you like Mr/Mrs Right to have/do? :D

2 people like this

Cool thread! It's nice to step back from the deep, large concepts and focus on the little things that we'd like.

Let's see, what I would need/like of my Mrs. Right:

• She will explore God in different faiths with me
  • She has a love of all animals, within and outside of her own species - I wouldn't need the person I'm DATING to be vegan, but my wife would need to be vegan, and because it's genuinely important to her, not just in order to make me happy
  • She will let me stand on the side of traffic, will take my hand as I guide her down stairs, etc. - i.e., will let me be a gentleman
  • She will be comfortable having conversations with kind strangers
  • She is a bit of a nerd
  • She understands that my mission to help and save others is important, and would not ask me to give it up for her
2 people like this

what little things would you like Mr/Mrs Right to have/do?  :D

When she says inspirational things that boost everyone's spirits - makes me happy

If she asks to go jogging/bicycling/hiking - that is so awesome and my answer will be yes

When she acts a bit obsessed with vegetarian or vegan food - it means she cares about animals and being healthy

Curiously asking questions about the world and being open minded in talking about subjects with a sense of wonder

Choosing eco-friendly products, picking up six-pack rings "because an animal could get trapped in them" and expressing disdain for disposable plastic spoons

Saying how much she loves the idea of waiting til marriage

2 people like this

- Christian

- Strong Family Values

- Nerdy

If there are any other traits that come up, then it is bonus.