Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Fear the King the Khan

Girls, I need your help!

14 posts in this topic

I was thinking for a long time to go to a coiffeur because my hair really became long and messy. I also delayed my visit to the coiffeur because of the fear she might screw it up.

Finally, I decided to a coiffeur (btw, I ALWAYS go to a female coiffeur because they are oh so much better at it, especially with long hair, like mine), and I asked her to give my hair a nice model so it'll look much more appropiate but still natural, without trimming it too short. Guess what, SHE CUT OFF NEARLY ALL OF IT!!!

She cut a model that makes me look too childish and it doesn't even fit my body -_-. I was soo pissed I didn't look at the mirror to approve her cutting from behind and answered her "So do you like it?" questions with a "maybe", without showing any emotion, I couldn't help it. I tried to give her answers that wouldn't offence her because she's such a skilled hairdresser and she's such a good person and I don't have the right to break her heart just because she made it bad.

But still, I told her like 5 times; I WANT TO RETAIN MOST OF ITS LENGTH!

Yesterday, I looked up for techniques to promote hair growth, and (thanks to girls' beauty video's) I started applying olive oil once a day with a massage on my scalp with another extra 2 massages at different points during the day. I also do a mix of olive oil-egg massage once a week.

My question is: what is the ultimate technique, combination to promote hair growth? Am I doing it right, what more do I need to do to promote its growth. Please help me because I don't wanna walk around with a hat on anymore and school will begin in one month.

1 person likes this

bioton keratin B-complex 

Get a multivitamin that has hair skin and nail care in it or just get regular hair skin and nail pills.

Aloe helps as well.

I'm only telling you what I do.

1 person likes this

Anything is welcome :D

Yeah I forgot about the keratin, my sisters have all sorts of shampoo so I'll just 'borrow' it :D

2 people like this

I have naturally fast growing hair, so I have no clue. Good luck!

Then gimme ur blood-sample so I can inject myself with your hair-growing cells, egoist.

Then gimme ur blood-sample so I can inject myself with your hair-growing cells, egoist.

I knew you were a vampire! Lol

I knew you were a vampire! Lol

*OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM*

2 people like this

Really the biotin is more important than the keratin, keratin is good for repairing damaged hair. Unfortunately though, your hair probably won't grow much faster than it already does, mostly you'll grow some really healthy hair. The only thing I know that makes hair grow crazy fast is prednisone, but that is a glucocorticoid that a doctor needs to prescribe and it isn't something you want to take if you don't have to, it's horrible for the rest of your body. I've unfortunately been taking it for more than half the year and the hair growth is the only good thing to come out of it, otherwise it's been miserable. I'm sure your haircut isn't as bad as you think, maybe it just looks strange to you since you're not used to short hair? I can relate to a bad haircut, my mom once tried to cut bangs for me...I had to pin them back for months and then cut off twelve inches of hair to bring it to my chin so it didn't look ridiculous.

2 people like this

Really the biotin is more important than the keratin, keratin is good for repairing damaged hair. Unfortunately though, your hair probably won't grow much faster than it already does, mostly you'll grow some really healthy hair. The only thing I know that makes hair grow crazy fast is prednisone, but that is a glucocorticoid that a doctor needs to prescribe and it isn't something you want to take if you don't have to, it's horrible for the rest of your body. I've unfortunately been taking it for more than half the year and the hair growth is the only good thing to come out of it, otherwise it's been miserable. I'm sure your haircut isn't as bad as you think, maybe it just looks strange to you since you're not used to short hair? I can relate to a bad haircut, my mom once tried to cut bangs for me...I had to pin them back for months and then cut off twelve inches of hair to bring it to my chin so it didn't look ridiculous.

Ok I won't go that far :P just massaging my head with oil and eggs is good enough I think :P

Btw, why do you take that medicine? :/

I have very slow-growing hair.

Years ago I cut my hair really short (like a pixie cut). I did not like it, and felt like I looked like a boy. It took time, but it grew back. Yours will too! Now my hair is 3/4 of the way down my back, and I have kept it that way for quite some time. It feels like ages ago when my hair was so short.

Oils and massage for your scalp sound great, and will only do you good. As for diet, high protein, silica containing foods, and lots o' greens

Ok I won't go that far :P just massaging my head with oil and eggs is good enough I think :P

Btw, why do you take that medicine? :/

Really for no good reason, I wouldn't be on it at all right now if it weren't for a really incompetent doctor. Its one of those medications you need to taper off of, and in my case excruciatingly slowly so I can still function in school.

Really for no good reason, I wouldn't be on it at all right now if it weren't for a really incompetent doctor. Its one of those medications you need to taper off of, and in my case excruciatingly slowly so I can still function in school.

Don't take it!! Your best medicine is water, ginger root, lemon, garlic, honey and cinnamon!

Don't take it!! Your best medicine is water, ginger root, lemon, garlic, honey and cinnamon!

I'm actually taking cinnamon to keep my glucose levels normal since it can cause hyperglycemia, but in the words of the very caring and competent doctor I've found, if I stopped taking the steroids cold turkey with how sick I've been "I might not die". Not willing to take those chances as miserable as it is. Lol.