TroubleMaker

Keep Her Guessing

52 posts in this topic

Some time after that and then I an talking to a few male acquaintances and then in conversation comes up my "status". Trust in that on the inside I was fuming. However when it came up I instinctively lied not even thinking about it. 

I came up with a really good response recently! My friends were all discussing the ages they lost their virginity and some of them laughed at a guy when he said he was 20 :| (I'm 23) so when they asked me, I was like "I'm not gonna say," and my friend next to me whispered like "You can tell me" and I said "Well, I'm Catholic, sooo like..." and she was like "OH okay, yeah." And that was that. x)

7 people like this

I once watched a video in which the likes of two pastors (married to each other) answered and give advice to a people.Someone that felt ashamed or guilty or unworthy of their fiance because of their past and the Husband -pastor spoke about himself having sex before marriage and not telling his wife everything about that subject in his life NOT to be secretive or noncommunicative  but to PROTECT her and I always felt that way after watching that. I think that I would do the same.

I once watched a video in which the likes of two pastors (married to each other) answered and give advice to a people.Someone that felt ashamed or guilty or unworthy of their fiance because of their past and the Husband -pastor spoke about himself having sex before marriage and not telling his wife everything about that subject in his life NOT to be secretive or noncommunicative  but to PROTECT her and I always felt that way after watching that. I think that I would do the same.

I think this is a very patronising attitude to take - protecting his wife from his past? If he's that guilty about what he has done he needs to come clean and be honest.  Imagine if years down the line the truth came out - how utterly betrayed that wife would feel after finding out that her husband had lied about something so fundamental.  

3 people like this

Go ahead then, cause this obviously is the sort of life you wanna live. No one's holding you back. Go for it. What else can we say?

Embrace your dreams.

Troublemaker...... I'm going to be even more honest than I've ever been.

You remind me of someone and this guy was a ..... well a Trouble Making troll. He'd post stuff like this to see what others had to say when clearly he knew the answer. Hiding your past from someone especially if you love them is never the answer. You are a liar if you do. I don't care what it is! You could have been charged with murder or even a polygamist and not want her to know but she's a woman and she'll definitely find out. We are wired that way so go ahead and hide whatever you want but be prepared for a wide awaking!

I'm not sure if I ever welcomed you to the site but if I didn't, welcome

Post all you like but be prepared to hear the truth no matter how it comes because ALL of us are like a band of brothers and sisters that stick together especially since we have a younger generation here too.

3 people like this

Somewhere between -1 and +1

That, sir, is an answer I've never seen... and brilliant!

That video of the pastor and his wife really influenced me. Protecting someone you love. I'm not taking about crimes here. Just relationship/sexual past. I see both sides of this topic.

Just depends on how you look at it.

That pastor is a fraud if he thinks lying is the answer. It's called a false prophet.

1 person likes this

It would be a problem. It WAS a problem. It didn't last. That's all I'm going to say. :)

Do you even know who you are? Such as the lie-promoter you are. Who knows what other things'll you hide from your wife.

Your reputation is decreasing at a high rate here on this website.

That video of the pastor and his wife really influenced me. Protecting someone you love. I'm not taking about crimes here. Just relationship/sexual past. I see both sides of this topic.

Just depends on how you look at it.

Oh please. Stop trying to advocate lying to your spouse about something so fundamental. It's not exactly a little white lie like you saying she looks fine if she asks if her bum looks big in a certain outfit.

Lying about past sexual experiences can have very negative consequences - by saying or inferring that you are not experienced puts the woman at risk from any diseases you may have unwittingly picked up when you were sleeping with previous partners. Also, please remember that this is a waiting til marriage community and many members at least prefer for their partners to have a similar track record - I know I certainly do. If I ever found out that my husband had purposefully misled me about his sexual history I would be devastated and would find it difficult to ever trust him again.

By wanting to lie about this topic, you are clearly either feeling guilty about your sexual past (which I doubt in your case) or, more likely, you are afraid that any decent woman might react negatively when they hear your number. All I have to say to that is that if you choose to live a certain way then you also have to live with the consequences of your actions. Don't take the cowards way out and lie - the truth always has a way of emerging and the consequences of that could be awful.

3 people like this

You can't call every religious leader that you don't agree with a false prophet...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? THIS SO CALLED PASTOR IS PROMOTING LYING TO YOUR SPOUSE! YOU FIND THAT OK? ONLY FALSE PROPHETS PROMOTE THAT KIND OF STUPIDITY! Any so called pastor that tells you anything other that biblical word is a false prophet.

2 people like this

Let me propose a new Situation please.

Let us say that a woman asks about her boyfriend's/fiance's/husband's past. He shares what he thinks is enough to share. He tells her that he does not want to share too much in order to protect her feelings. Is that wrong? No. It just can't be wrong.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? THIS SO CALLED PASTOR IS PROMOTING LYING TO YOUR SPOUSE! YOU FIND THAT OK? ONLY FALSE PROPHETS PROMOTE THAT KIND OF STUPIDITY! Any so called pastor that tells you anything other that biblical word is a false prophet.

HOW IS IT LYING?!?!?!

Yes you do promote lying, read your own starting posts, trying to act cute and laugh with some irresponsible 'funny' (obviously not) answers to such a serious matter.

You need help. Stop proposing anything.

Propose you man up and tell the truth. So what if it hurts! She asked you tell her she'll work through it on her own or with you. So annoying.

1 person likes this

HOW IS IT LYING?!?!?!

Your name suits you very well TroubleMaker.

1 person likes this

^ He didn't lie to her, she knows he had premarital sex just not all the details, 29k.

I wasn't talking about the pastor....

Anyway, it's a different situation from the one you're describing - as your previous posts have stated you want to know what would happen if you chose not to tell your partner anything about your sexual history when asked, or if you gave a smart-ass answer to that question and didn't take it seriously.

Let me propose a new Situation please.

Let us say that a woman asks about her boyfriend's/fiance's/husband's past. He shares what he thinks is enough to share. He tells her that he does not want to share too much in order to protect her feelings. Is that wrong? No. It just can't be wrong.

Then you are a deceiver. How disguisting to think like that, really. Who do you think you are to treat women like that? What makes you think that she'll be hurted for things that'll obviously not hurt her but that'll shatter her belief in you and her trust in you?

1 person likes this

I wasn't talking about the pastor....

Anyway, it's a different situation from the one you're describing - as your previous posts have stated you want to know what would happen if you chose not to tell your partner anything about your sexual history when asked, or if you gave a smart-ass answer to that question and didn't take it seriously.

^ OH, then I communicated wrong. 

Your name suits you very well TroubleMaker.

I just want to know how it is lying  :unsure: 

Then you are a deceiver. How disguisting to think like that, really. Who do you think you are to treat women like that? What makes you think that she'll be hurted for things that'll obviously not hurt her but that'll shatter her belief in you and her trust in you?

My Honour please, I dont think it disgusting to think like that, if after you tell her that you dont want to share too much information, then she has the right to stay or leave. HOWEVER, if you blatantly LIE and say "I only have done this this and this" when in fact you have done that and a million times more then you falsely gave information which is wrong.  :(