Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mr. Virgin

3 posts in this topic

I'm sorry you've gone through some rough times. I don't know how much of a consolation this is going to be, but just remember that everyone goes through hard times, and you are not alone. However, I don't think your mother died as a result of a punishment on you or anyone else's fault. We are human beings and all pass away eventually. I hope that you will find peace in your life, and God bless your mom's soul. Don't give up; you never know what good things await you in the future. 

1 person likes this

It's hard to lose a parent, I lost my dad last year :(. I don't know exactly what that means about your education, but try not to look at it as if there is nothing you can do, try to figure out a way around it.

I have realized lately that life just really sucks sometimes, it's hard and very few people live a "fairytale" existence with little hardship. So, try your best to be happy just being single, work on what you feel will make you better, and if you ever feel ready, try and date another woman or two. Or, maybe you will find you like being single. Hope you feel better.

1 person likes this