Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zokhanyo

Environmental/ Cultural effects on viewing pursuing a relationship

3 posts in this topic

Ow my God I don't know weather I am shifting the blame to my culture/ environmental norms, coz it has been part of my principles for as long as I remember. I am 28years Blank, Xhosa South African woman, I never dated,, I ddn't want to until I was 25, then I knew I was ready, but seem no luck for a good guy to approach me, those I think they are cute but not looking at me stay like that , Bcoz I can't go and show any sign of interest because if he could find out that I liked him first, I would be taken as a desperate or cheap woman, it z always like that in my society.. Yet I don't want any of the labels.... Am 28 now still waiting , but waiting for who, coz they don't come, at my church I suspect they are afraid of me Bcoz of knowing me as a principled virgin woman ,,, that worries me but on the other hand I believe they are not worth me, that's what they think as they know themselves ... I am alowed to wait not look... Tjooo advice or help

Thankyou Happy, but he's been around the corner for years now.... and you know what i dont even want to settle for anything,,, maybe i am not desparate yet actually... it feel gr8 to be single waiting upon the Lord, but it comes to my mind that tjoo i wonder if am waiting for an existing thing...