Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TroubleMaker

Skinny Guys, Short S......

9 posts in this topic

Girls, Females, Women

Tell me. Help a skinny guy out. What should a skinny guy wear? I am the type of guy that can eat and eat and eat but.... still skinny. I just wish I could get something on my arms, even if it's fat. Short sleeves....... -____-I tend to shy away from wearing short sleeves but what do you all think? Short sleeves or not?

*ps. girls that are into anime, drawing, goth/scene/punk girls, and redheads are doubly associated if they answer ^___^*

1 person likes this

Wear your short sleeves! :)

I think skinny guys Ted to look good in the following pictures.....

P.S.

If you want to gain a bit drink and eat lots of protein and workout...... if you haven't tried it already.

post-41053-0-90127800-1408814461_thumb.j

post-41053-0-57113500-1408814475_thumb.j

post-41053-0-16666400-1408814504_thumb.j

My boyfriend is like you; it gets me so jealous. He weighs less than I do without even trying!  :P He has been able to put on a noticeable amount of muscle by drinking a ton of protein shakes and going to the gym 2-3 times a week (stick with weight lifting and the like; too much cardio will make you loose weight faster). I think t-shirts and jeans are fine -- probably would recommend darker colors over lighter ones, and simpler patterns over more complex ones. A nice-quality jacket could help make your shoulders look a bit broader (especially if you wear it a bit open at the neck), if that is a concern for you.

You should eat carbs all the time instead of having a high-caloric intake.

If you keep your caloric intake high, your body will be alarmed and the metabolism will go *RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG*.

1 person likes this

I think skinny men (like my husband!) are sexy! I just wish he wore better-fitting clothes. His t-shirts are all nice and fitted, but his work shirts are mostly too baggy. I'm slowly going through his clothes and suggesting ones for him to discard. He owns more clothes than I do, for the record.

There isn't really much skinny men can do to fit clothes that aren't too big for them except get tailoring which can be costly.

everyones different and i like differences. i suggest wearing horizontal stripes to make your frame look wider. make sure its not too tight or it will have the opposite effect. i know its easier said than done, but weight training! :D p.s. the right girl will love you for you