Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mr. Virgin

10 posts in this topic

Interesting perspective; I've never thought about it like that. But I would recommend gathering a lot more perspectives on sex than just your friend's. Sexual habits and romantic natures can differ between different countries, cities and populations. And try to be compassionate all the while; some people may not share your view.

1 person likes this

My opinion is that your English is very poor and your views are out of this world. I never looked at sex/love through comparisons of salt and sugar on your food. Your post makes little sense. How you have sex with your spouse in no way correlates with how your child turns out. If your kid is a jerk to women then it's probably your fault for not raising him right.

To say the way one has sex effects your future kid's behavior is ridiculous.

Your views are brash, unprovable, unintelligent, and not in anyway scientific.

Even though sex is something inevitable during marriage, I don't agree with your perspective.

I, too, believe that love does not necessarily mean having sex.

But sex being called 'devil'? Sorry but that's too much, no offence. To describe sex, you have to understand what it is. To some, it's just something you do with your partner, and to others, it's something holy, something that's meant to happen after marriage.

What is devilish is not sex itself, but the people's perspective on sex.

If you just do it for joy and lust, then it is devilish.

If you do it as a result of expressing your love towards your lover, then it is NOT, be a waiter till marriage or not.

There are thousands of people who are madly in love with each other but never had sex in a lifetime.

It's not about becoming something 'holy', like you have to be 'an angel'. Humans underestimate themselves. You just need the heart and dedication to walk the path of love. And sex is part of it. You either express your love with it, or without it.

3 people like this

Fascinating. I don't think sex is evil (unless it's in an abusive situation, of course). I also don't think the sexual "activities" of the parents have any bearing on how the child turns out, that could only happen if they were exposed first hand growing up, but not just from the conception.

2 people like this

Fascinating. I don't think sex is evil (unless it's in an abusive situation, of course). I also don't think the sexual "activities" of the parents have any bearing on how the child turns out, that could only happen if they were exposed first hand growing up, but not just from the conception.

I completely agree with Kailey. If a kid were to witness sexual abuse of some sort, then I could see how that would have a very negative impact on their psychological development. Other than that, I don't agree with "Mr. Virgin's" post. 

I see that his original post was deleted out. I missed out on the action. :o

Don't worry. You didn't miss much. It was pretty stupid.