Guest Mr. Virgin

9 posts in this topic

Well no women will be perfect either and because different people are attractive to different character traits and aspects of a person, the only answers you can receive will of course of personally subjective. But because you asked, for me the most important out of the traits you have listed would be mind and character.

Can I ask why you are asking?

1 person likes this

Reply to znk99fg7

A big age difference exist between you and me. You are just like my little sweet sister or like little sweet niece. I am not able to think what I tell you the reason of this question. But in short I will say that I have missed a lot of things in my life due to some big problems. So now I am trying to know that things. But according to age it is too late. But I will do it for my happiness.

Your age makes no difference...  In general, people don't think too seriously about what they like. You should try and find someone who enjoys your company and likes you for who you are. As long as it's also mutual. It's never too late.

3 people like this

I like an older, taller , Muscular, healthy , sexy , (eventually) relatively wealthy , funny-sweet-chivalrous-kind-loving-etc, friendly guy...in short ! :D I can further detail any of the previous if ya guys want to know.

1 person likes this

Why shouldn't it be acceptable, if it there's love?

Is love unacceptable?

If man is less than woman in height, age, weight, health, beauty, mind, education, money, status, character, etc.

Does woman likes that man?

It depends on the woman. Same goes for men.

Personally, I'd feel pretty bad if I thought I was partnered with someone who was either seriously superior or seriously inferior to me. Although my boyfriend and I have different strengths and weaknesses, I don't think of either of us as being "less than" the other in any respect. Balancing each other out is key.

2 people like this