Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jasmine23

Father

8 posts in this topic

This question is already in the guys section and I think (along with someone else) this should be here as well.

Ladies, when you see a boy/man that tickles your fancy, to get future indication of what he will look like in the future, do you look at his father?

Have you ever witnessed a boy/man turn into his father(physically)?

If your future father-in-law is a guy you'd like to "be with" would you think that you hit the jackpot?

1 person likes this

I don't look to the father, I kind of gauge the whole family. Reason being is, like my brother, not all guys look like their fathers.

This might sound really bad but if I want to look into the future…I look at their plate. Not to be judgemental, but you are what you eat. If you don't take care of yourself, chances are genes are only going to take you so far. I know if I didn't watch what I ate, I would be a walking disaster. 

I think some guys age like their dad's, but there is really no way to tell for sure, so I probably wouldn't be checking out his dad. I feel weird just typing that. 

3 people like this

My boyfriend was adopted, so looking at his father wouldn't be helpful at all.  :lol: Honestly, as long as he doesn't go bald too terribly early (like < 50) I think it'll be OK....

Haha ladies I look at their moms... not physically emotionally. I also just like bethreny look at their plates. Not always though some guys don't Gain weight or just may have to eat a lot because of size.

Oh and I only posted this question because a young lady was upset about this being in "Ask the Guys."

This might sound really bad but if I want to look into the future…I look at their plate. Not to be judgemental, but you are what you eat. If you don't take care of yourself, chances are genes are only going to take you so far. I know if I didn't watch what I ate, I would be a walking disaster.

I second this; I was a completely different person before I stopped eating wheat, and I don't think I'll ever go back to it.

Having the right nutrition can really help reverse any damage your body has suffered over the years and keep things working the way they should.

2 people like this

I'm very distant to my father in looks, character and relationship.

His family and thousands of other Turkmen and Bosnian families became persecuted after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire due to the the rise of Serbian nationalism. So their Turkmen tribe migrated back to Turkey, who at the time newly emerged from the horrible war. Poverty took its toll in those old times of Turkey.

They built their house themselves and lived with 20 family members in one room.

My granddad and grandmom became so sick they couldn't get out of bed, so he had to stop with school at a very young age (9) and had to gather wood for the heater, while working 7 on 7, each day walking 20km a day only for work.

These hard conditions made him the way he is now. We almost never talk, only when I need him for something or when he needs me. For example, if he comes back home form work we just continue as if we are invisible.

I don't hate him nor do I dislike him. If there's one thing you want me to say about him, then it is that he's my pride. Nothing more.

So my conclusion is: don't, ever, look, at, his, father.

I have looked at the father once before but that was because they really did look alike already and I still kept in my mind that there was still a chance he wouldn't look like him when he is that age. 

Also, whether or not I found his dad attractive for his age didn't really make a difference in me pursuing a relationship with him. It was just something I thought of for a split second. No harm, no foul. 

1 person likes this