Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TroubleMaker

Her Mother

9 posts in this topic

Guys, when you see a girl/woman that tickles your fancy, to get future indication of what she will look like in the future, do you look at her mother?
Have you ever witnessed a girl/woman turn into her mother(physically)?
If your future mother-in-law is a...... mil* would you think that you hit the jackpot?  :D

1 person likes this

or....Girls, when you see a man, to get an indication of what he will look like in the future, do you look at his father? Have you ever seen a man turn into his father? If your future father in law is *gag me with a stick* would you think you hit the jackpot?....ugh, what a load!

^ Sorry if I offended you! It is just that there is an adage that says if you want to now what a woman looks like in the future look at her mother! I just wanted to know if people actually use this method or not,
Again, sorry.

2 people like this

I don't take after my mom at all except for my freckles so looking at my mom would do a guy very little good in trying to figure out what I would like like. I do take after my dad, perhaps they can imagine him in a bikini to get an idea.... lol 

Sorry for posting here and not being of the male gender. 

4 people like this

Well, thanks, I was just trying to point out how ridiculous and superficial this can be.

1 person likes this

Guys, when you see a girl/woman that tickles your fancy, to get future indication of what she will look like in the future, do you look at her mother?

If your future mother-in-law is a...... mil* would you think that you hit the jackpot?  :D

This is a great question! I look like my mom and the guys always tell me that if she weren't married they'd sweep her off her feet..... of course I say over my dead body and they would have to go through me first. But I don't think I'll look like here when I get older.

2 people like this

or....Girls, when you see a man, to get an indication of what he will look like in the future, do you look at his father? Have you ever seen a man turn into his father? If your future father in law is *gag me with a stick* would you think you hit the jackpot?....ugh, what a load!

Well, thanks, I was just trying to point out how ridiculous and superficial this can be.

Well this is in the "Ask the Guys" thread. It's not ridiculous. Anytime there's a question you or anyone thinks a girl should answer you or anyone of us can put it in the "Ask the Girls" thread as well. Not trying to be rude I'm just pointing out that it's in "Ask the Guys."

1 person likes this

No to both questions. It's not something I think about when I first meet a woman and I like her.

Although, I have heard the saying that you can learn about the character of a man by watching how he treats his mother. 

3 people like this